Cannot send extra lives and don't receive any!

ChaseyChasey Posts: 7
edited June 20 in Support
For a few weeks now I cannot send friends extra lives or extra turns, I don't get any lives or extra turns from anybody either.
This happens on:
2 different computers when playing on the website king.com
1 smartphone Android
1 tablet Android

It has nothing to do with flash installation/settings, clearing cookies, and all the usual stuff. 

Whenever I click on the corresponding buttons, they move slightly, but nothing happens, I can close that popup window and that's it.

I am at level 2279 and this has never happened before, and now on 4 devices?!
Prev1

Answers

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,411 Legend
    @Chasey!

Hi there, Chasey! Welcome to the Community!

You mentioned 2 Computers when playing Candy Crush Saga. Do you know the Operating System running in your Computers? Is it Windows 10?

Are all your devices recently updated?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• ChaseyChasey Posts: 7
    Hello, both are on Windows 7 64 bit and haven't been updated or changed recently.
    When I click on "send to all", the button turns grey, but nothing else happens, I cannot send lives to all anymore.
    king.jpg 128.3K
    When I click on "help all friends", the button doesn't respond and nothing happens.
  • sammiebee13sammiebee13 Posts: 5
    I am having the same issue with not being able to receive lives that were sent to me, send lives to others or get any unlock tickets to move to the next episode. This has been going on for two or more weeks and I am becoming increasingly frustrated!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,820 Superstar
    @Chasey, they changed the send lives not too long ago.  I'm not sure if this applies to different platforms.  Below is a print screen taken from Windows 10 and the only way that you can send lives to your friends now is to click on the pink icon to the right of each name.  You now have to send them individually instead of a group.  See if you can do that and if it works for you.

There is an issue with king.com and the studio is working on a fix.

@sammiebee13, if you are playing the game on king.com there are issues with it.  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a fix.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. We run contests here all the time so check it out for a chance to win gold bars.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    edited June 24
    @Elsa Thank you, I can indeed send lives individually, only the group button doesn't do anything anymore. BUT: I don't receive any lives anymore, not for a few weeks now. 

Also, I cannot send extra turns individually, that doesn't work whether grouped or individual.

On the mobile devices, I updated the app - and regret it, it does work, but the design is overloaded and the advertisements are getting on my nerves...
  • lobo123lobo123 Posts: 7
    Elsa said:
    @Chasey, they changed the send lives not too long ago.  I'm not sure if this applies to different platforms.  Below is a print screen taken from Windows 10 and the only way that you can send lives to your friends now is to click on the pink icon to the right of each name.  You now have to send them individually instead of a group.  See if you can do that and if it works for you.

There is an issue with king.com and the studio is working on a fix.

@sammiebee13, if you are playing the game on king.com there are issues with it.  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a fix.

It shouldn't take weeks to fix a simple issue like sending and receiving lives. I've noticed that a few people have reported this and they all get asked questions like what operating system, have you updated flash, etc, etc. It is very frustrating and spoils the game. Please fix it.

@lobo123, you said that it shouldn't take weeks to fix it but I am not sitting there with them as they try to resolve this.  It's old programming using Flash.  Most of the players are now playing with HTML5 through mobile devices, Facebook or Windows 10.  Flash is being faded out so it might take longer to fix old programming issues. 

Yes they are asked those questions because sometimes there are problems and it's not coming from king.com so we have to ask.  There is no reason to update Flash because your browsers should automatically be updating that.  Please be patient, although I do empathize with what you are experiencing. 
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Chasey said:
    @Elsa Thank you, I can indeed send lives individually, only the group button doesn't do anything anymore. BUT: I don't receive any lives anymore, not for a few weeks now. 

Also, I cannot send extra turns individually, that doesn't work whether grouped or individual.

On the mobile devices, I updated the app - and regret it, it does work, but the design is overloaded and the advertisements are getting on my nerves...
    I wish that I could trade events between you and a couple of players that I just responded to.  They are sooooooooo upset because they aren't getting the ads and yet their friends are getting them.  I wish I could take it off your game and give it to them! 
    @Elsa I didn't mean the (video) ads that you can *choose* to watch, I mean the ones that come up every now and then out of nowhere.
    Chasey said:
    @Elsa I didn't mean the (video) ads that you can *choose* to watch, I mean the ones that come up every now and then out of nowhere.
    Are you using an Android phone?  I have heard of those ads but only players who use an Android have seen them.  I am on my phone right now but when I get back on my computer I think I had a link about this.  I will write more later.
    edited June 25
    OK @Casey, I just got back on my computer.  If you are seeing them because you use an Android device, check out the 2 links below. 

• a_Grumpya_Grumpy Posts: 2
    Same issue with a Windows 10 computer, can't send extra lives and don't recieve tickets to progress to the next level.

@Grumpy they changed the lives thing in Windows 10.  I did the print screens above when I was on Windows 10 yesterday.  Have you read my read yet?  Please see if you can access them according to my print screens.  Also another question - are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10?  You need to install the game app from the Microsoft store.