⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Changes since spending money on Candy Crush Saga

June88
June88 Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm new here so I apologise if this has been asked before.
For the 1st time I spent money on Candy Crush it was £3.99. I am currently on level 2312. 
Since I spent money I do not have the option to watch any videos for free boosters. I do not get the option to watch videos for free lives. 
Has anyone else had this? Has the option to watch videos stopped?
I'm worried that now iv spent money they will take freebies away from me to encourage me to spend money instead

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello June88
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, you can check app update & internet. These may also be the cause of this problem  B)
  • Scola_Kiki
    Scola_Kiki Posts: 1 Newbie
    I don't want to spend money on candy crush 
  • Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    I don't want to spend money on candy crush 
    You don't need to buy it. Just close it out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?