⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga level 887

Options
Angie_Cottrell
Angie_Cottrell Posts: 8 Level 2
Please tell me how I can pass level 887. Its impossible. All youtube videos I have seen  have 35 moves I only have 13. Yes 13. Please explain and fix this. Ive been trying for so long. Quite a few other games previous have been the same only not so few.  Im ready  to uninstall after so long playing this game. Its supposed to be entertaining. Now its getting stressful. 

Best Answer

• Angie_Cottrell
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, guys 😊 Just to add up to what @Crimson_Dawn said, I know that some levels can be quite challenging. I will post some tips and the video with 13 moves for you from someone who is very good at it. Hopefully, this will help you find the best approach and finally go through this level.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/03/candy-crush-saga-level-887.html?m=1

If this doesn't help, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game.

Thank you for your understanding. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
    Hi guys. Took all comments above on board, watched the video. I did have a booster and used UFO's last (which I think clinched it) I got through it 2nd try. After 3 weeks. Yay. Thank you all so much. My sanity returns 😜🙄 I do divide my time between that, Jelly and Soda when I can to break the monotony. Have a great weekend. Its a very wet one here so I might just go stay with CC 😊

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
  • Angie_Cottrell
    Options
    From 35 moves to 13 moves? Im sorry but I cant justify that. I do understand that there are  some changes. In fact lots in the earlier numbers. Ive been playing for years slowly but if this is staying at 13 then Im out
  • omnithx
    omnithx Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    @Angie_Cottrell
    Try going back to some earlier levels (50-100) to stack up your Build-a-bot boosters. Then hit the level again with some great advantages. 
    Other strategies include, pairing a fish with a striped candy early on to maximise jelly hits or leaving the UFO’s to the last minute for ‘clean up’.

Good luck, it definitely lives up to its name as a Nightmarishly Hard Level. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    @Angie_Cottrell, I don't make the decisions or changes. I'm just here to explain the problem. I would give you more moves if I could, but I'm just a volunteer. I do wish you the best of luck and I would follow @omnithx's advice! It sounds like a good strategy!
  • Lucinkaa21
    Lucinkaa21 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

Angie_Cottrell   King is only playing around with moves of older levels on the game's new HTML5 platform that, from your picture, I can tell you're using. I think everyone's guessed their reasoning: force players to buy boosters to pass levels.

You can log into your account at king.com (https://king.com/game/candycrush) and play the level there. It's the old Flash platform that King has disregarded and no longer updates, but levels still play fine. Since it's not updated, most all original versions of levels are intact there, including this one.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    That may be true, @Deryck, but there are road blocks on King.com. We've been having constant problems with people not being able to get tickets from their friends, and a lot of people just switch to mobile or Facebook because there are no road blocks. Be sure to consider all the factors before making the switch to King.com.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi, guys 😊 Just to add up to what @Crimson_Dawn said, I know that some levels can be quite challenging. I will post some tips and the video with 13 moves for you from someone who is very good at it. Hopefully, this will help you find the best approach and finally go through this level.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/03/candy-crush-saga-level-887.html?m=1

If this doesn't help, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game.

Thank you for your understanding. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn heh oh, I definitely know King.com has conveniently been having problems for over a month - around the same time King started unleashing their barrage of new events on players in the new platform. 🤔 But the many problems king.com currently has have no bearing on the levels themselves. I know because I've been faithfully collecting my sugar drop boosters there for about 2-3 years now.

As for roadblocks, it's been a while, but I recall the ticket requirement for accessing episodes stopped at a certain point for me in the old platform. ah, here we go: https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Ticket Ok, so Angie would be affected, but she's almost at the point where the issue will be irrelevant for her (Ep64, L950). However, playing one level on the old platform doesn't mean she's required to complete the entire episode there.

In my case, I play both the new + old platforms together; it's only the sugar drop quest I play exclusively on the old since it bypasses the timed booster nonsense King recently rolled out.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    I get what you're saying now @Deryck. I guess you could go play one level King.com. I've never tried it, so I don't know. It's not something I would recommend though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?