⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I stop the constant emails whenever someone posts a comment??

Gunner
Gunner Posts: 2 Newbie
please stop emailing comments to me

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Gunner said:
    please stop emailing comments to me
    @Gunner

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

To stop the Notifications for every postings here in the Community, move your Mouse to the Black Gear Icon known as the Configurations Button to the Top Right Corner Candy Crush Saga Page to the Extreme Right of your Profile Photo. It will open a Drop-Down Menu that has View Profile, Edit Profile and Sign-Out. Click on Edit Profile. Right Below ***Change My Password, you'll see Notifications Preference. Click on this and it will open the page where you can Uncheck The Popup so you don't get them again. See the ScreenShot Below:

Hope this helps! Please click "Yes' that I answered your question!

Thanks!

• Sisterkitkat
    Sisterkitkat Posts: 3 Newbie

Mercerik,

I am also having the same problems as Gunner. I'm constantly being bothered with emails and notifications. I've went into my notification preferences many times & changed them but they never seem to work.

• southsidelynn
    southsidelynn Posts: 2 Newbie

No it never stops! I even went so far as to create a new email and change my address on here to have them send to there and it still didn’t work!?!? Shows my email changed but still sends to my original email! OMG. Support just told me the same instructions but they don’t work!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?