⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

cheater player

BASIM
BASIM Posts: 9 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
dear admin

i sent 2 complains before by email  about cheater player using hacked game for candy saga in my group. instead of punishing him , you punished me . 1st you eleminated lucky beans then dynamic duo and finally dailly stickers. why??????? i don't think you support cheating . waiting ur reply. thanks for u.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @BASIM, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

When you said you have sent 2 complaints, you must be mentioning that you wrote to the "Customer Support" team?  If so, did you receive any reply from them?  

With regards to the (1) Lucky Beans and (2) Dynamic Duo -- Most of the players do not have these 2 features in their games.  I assure you that it is not a punishment that King gave you for complaining :+1: 

And with regards to "Daily Stickers" --  I need to know which device you are using to play the game?  If you are playing on a mobile phone, it might have taken a break and will come back and no need to worry.  But, did it happen when you have earned some of the stickers or after collecting the goodies from the Gift box?  

You will have to provide more details for me to answer you properly.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
  • BASIM
    dear admin 
      thank u for replying. my device system is windows phone 10 . all the options were existing % working till near  time and began disappear one after one ( Lucky Beans &  Dynamic Duo & Daily Stickers and candy bet )
     about the complains,it is the first time for me use ur site   so i sent the complains  via my account on ur site and you replied me by email directly.  finally thanks for your attention.
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Hello again @BASIM

First of all, I am not "admin", but a player just like you, who likes to help other players with answering their questions whenever I can! 

1) Like I said above, Lucky Beans and Dynamic Duo are not available for many players currently.  But, we might see them again, not sure!!

2) Candy Pet appears for about 1 week in a month!!  Because, the Space Race (with Whale) appears first, then Candy Pet, then Space Race again, then Star Chase -- so all these events takes about 1 week each.  That's why, you do not see Candy Pet all the time. 

3) Sometimes, it takes a long time for the game to load especially when we are playing on Personal Computer.  There could be many reasons for that -- our internet might not be very good or many people trying to load the game or the event, etc,  So, for all such reasons, it will take some time for you see certain features like "Daily Stickers"  
    --  You wrote Windows 10 phone...  Are you playing on both of them?  

4) So, yes!  You have contacted the "Customer Support" team from your phone directly.  Did you receive any response from them?  When you send a complaint, the immediate email you receive is an automatic one that is sent by a robot -- it is to tell you that they have received your complaint.  You will have to wait for may be 2 to 3 days to hear from an actual person.  If you do not hear from them by next Monday, you can send a reply to that same email and request them to look into the issues again. 
    I am thinking that you will receive the similar answer as I wrote above... that all the events are not available for all the players at same time, etc, 

Please post back if you need any further assistance.

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • BASIM
    hello Pummy  Raj

it's nice to contact you again. i like to remmeber you thiw my main complaint , about the cheater player who is called ((TAREK )) . how come he jumped from level 4500 to 2147460 ?????? i think he used hacked game for candy saga......so what do u do with that cheater ??????? . watring ur reply   thanks for u
  • PummyRaj
    Hell again @BASIM, It is nice to talk to you too :) 

King has released only 5000 + levels in Candy Crush!  You must be talking about a special event where he earned that many Colour Bombs or Stars??  

Will you be able to provide a screenshot, so that it will be easier for the team to know the issue?  You would not know who this "Tarek" is, right?  In the mean time, let me see what I can find out :+1:

Talk to you later!  Have a nice day! 
  • BASIM
    DEAR  Pummy  Raj

I SENT SCREENSHOT BEFORE FOR THAT CHEATER PLAYER BY EMAIL  BUT HERE THERE IS NO AVAILABILTY TO SEND IT . SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN SEND IT TO YOU. THIS CHEATER CALLED (TAREK) IN MY GROUP IN CANDY CRUSH SAGA
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @BASIM,  

To attach a screen shot, this is what you do ---> You see many options in the tool-bar in below box, where it says "Type Your Comment", right?  You will have to choose "Attach Image" icon located in that tool-bar (which is 4th icon from the Emoticon).

Once you tap on it, you will see 2 options.  Click on "Choose Files" option and it opens up the pictures that are stored in your device (PC or phone)!  

Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • BASIM
    DEAR PUMMY RAJ

I SENT 2 ATTACHED FILES FOR THAT CHEATER PLAYER ( TAREK )  .
    (1)    THE 1ST  IMAGE  INDICATES THAT HIS CURRENT LEVEL IN CANDY CRUSH  SAGA IS 2147460 , HOW COME HE DID THAT  ?????????
    (2)  THE 2ND IMAGE INDUCATES THAT HE SCORED 154 LEVEL IN ONE WEEK (HIS HIGHSCORE) AFTER USING HACKED GAME AND HE PASSED 42 LEVELS IN 3 DAYS TELL NOW  IN THIS WEEK
    CAN YOU CHECK IT, PLEASE ?
     I KNOW YOU SUPPORT FAIR PLAY , NOT CHEATERS  
     FINALLY THANKS FOR UR ATTENTION

• PummyRaj
    Hello @BASIM

Thank you for posting the screenshots :+1:  I will take it to the Community Manager and talk to them.  

I will update you once I hear from them on what to do :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?