Fantastic five not active?

CheriseCherise Posts: 2
My Fantastic Five no longer seems to be active. For the last several days the “open” button is not clickable and the days countdown says 0:00 even though when I pass a level it shows I gained points.   

I did toggle the feature to turn it off and back on but didn’t see a change. 

Thanks,Cmorris

Best Answer

Answers

• CheriseCherise Posts: 2
     Sunkata - Thanks for the quick reply. Attached is a screen shot. 

Best,Cherise

• TitounetTitounet Posts: 2
    bonjour
    même problème depuis 2 jours 

• MyNameHereMyNameHere Posts: 3
    I am having the same issue. I did not change anything, yet it keeps notifying me that I am logging points, and the button is disabled just like on the screenshot posted previously by my peers
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,191 Superstar
    edited October 20
    I am having the same issue. I did not change anything, yet it keeps notifying me that I am logging points, and the button is disabled just like on the screenshot posted previously by my peers
    We're very sorry for your problem, There is already a thread on this issue, so you will get updates on all the questions and answers there.
    Thank you🙏

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• Boom14Boom14 Posts: 1
    Please let us all know when the Fantastic Five is available again.  I have the same issue as the screen shots above. Please let us know.  Also when is an update due?

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,191 Superstar
    Boom14 said:
    Please let us all know when the Fantastic Five is available again.  I have the same issue as the screen shots above. Please let us know.  Also when is an update due?

Work is underway to resolve it. 😊

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.