This game is rigged for you to buy. Many things prove it

Options
2»

Comments

• wsmfpchristy
    wsmfpchristy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I feel it’s rigged too. It’s super frustrating. They know what they are doing. It’s an addictive game and they know this. I’m still playing tho🤣😂🤣 just not giving them my money

• parrothedd12
    parrothedd12 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Rigged may not be the right word but there is no doubt that it is "programmed" to entice players to spend money and buy boosters, extra lives etc. Classic example: this weekend they were running a "special" event to award booster rewards if you pass 12 levels with gold crowns (pass on first attempt). I am now on my 20th consecutive level without ANY levels passed on the first attempt, even the so-called "easy" levels. I looked back on the map and for my 20 previous levels I passed 17 of 20 levels with gold crowns played when no special event was in progress! Would be statistically impossible for this to occur if totally "random" programming and more likely to occur if they raise the difficulty level of completing it when trying to fulfill the rewards being played for. KING do us a favor and drop the shameless special promo events and just let us player normally!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Even i feel the same !!

• Shival_Gupta
    Shival_Gupta Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • parrothedd12
    parrothedd12 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Happened again this past weekend: Olivia's flavor of the day cooking challenge: pass 5 levels with gold crowns and receive a "reward." I passed none, even the easy ones and most "easy" levels took at least 3-5 tries to pass at all. KING needs to create a way to "opt out" of their programmed challenges that increase the difficulty level in pursuit of buying or earning boosters and just let us play!!!!!

• Jake93
    Jake93 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The game is rigged but there're glitches you can exploit in the game like freshing your 5 lives, keeping your win streak if you lose a level on the browser and getting unlimited boosters for 3 hours. If anyone is interested my DM are always open 😊

• notadum1
    notadum1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

@truthfulchat I 100% agree with you. I have been stuck in the low 1000s levels for a couple of weeks now. It takes FOREVER for me to clear a level. I’ll get a booster or a free life when I watch a video, but they are useless. Like you, I’m not buying anything and I think the game is punishing me for it. I breezed through the first 1000 levels quickly and then the game totally changed. And it’s not just one the ones that are declared a hard level—I’m losing at the easy ones too.There’s no question to me that the game is designed to hook you and then frustrate you until you cave and buy something. But I’m not going to—I’ll just start a new game out of principle.

• Katrin89
    Katrin89 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,479 Legend
    Options

The fact that me and probably thousands of other players play this game without paying anything is proof enough to show that the game isn’t rigged in anyway.

If it were they have done a really bad job of it, as I have got to level 617 without paying anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?