Get Rid Of Team Competitions That Don't Work & Add More Individual Performance Competitions

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
Team Competitions should be abolished and replaced by Individual Performance
Competitions so that players who normally play and compete don't have to contend
with people who DO NOT contribute to the Challenge. Currently, the best ones that are
up and running are the Episode Race, The Weekly Race - Gold, and the Space Race.

Episode Race is a Fun Competition where each player is competing to win 5 Gold Bars
for First Place, 3 Gold Bars for Second Place and 1 Gold Bar for Third Place. The nice
thing about this race is you are competing with people playing the same Levels. If you
want to win, just play regularly and work hard to get the Top Prize. 

The Weekly Race - Gold is another Individual Competition that I like.
This is a mixed Level Challenge. The object is to complete as much
Levels as you can to be in the Top 3 Positions. 

The Team Competition that should be abolished are the Fantastic Five and the Dynamic
Duo. Since you cannot provide us with players who play regularly, spare us the grief by not
going thru this agonizing Team Challenge. My team was replaced recently with the worse
of the worst. Of the 4 other members, only one contributed 175 points and that was it.

If you agree, please VOTE and COMMENT below!
Thanks!

Comments

• Audiophobie
    Audiophobie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I absolutely disagree.
    I never had the 5 challenge, but I had the dynamic duo. And I've played with my partner for about 260 days...
    Now it's gone. Why not just freakin keepin it? Where's the problem - just don't play it!
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Audiophobie

How can you agree or disagree if you never had the Fantastic Five? I like to Compete and contribute to the Competition but it is not easy for one person to carry and work for the whole team especially if you are raising 10000 points by yourself if you get my point. 

The Fantastic Five replaced my Dynamic Duo. I was working for 2 when I had it. My partner was non-existent for most part during the competition.
  • AdriX100
    AdriX100 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    @mercerik
    I totally agree with you, I would like to have at least the option to choose some members of my team. At least Candy Crush should eliminate of the challenge the players who don't contribute with nothing in the week and are most likely insctive. It's not fair that players who don't play frequently also receive the benefits.

In my case two members of my team hadn't contributed with any point so they aren't active at all lately.

At least the other two members are actually playing although not as frequently as I am 😅

• mercerik
    Options
    @AdriX100

Hi Adriana! Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for the Support! 🌹
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    I agree, the buddy booster wasn't working for me, and now fantastic 5, only 1 high player and 1 or 2 low pIayers, I work hard to win fantastic 5 but feel bad for others that are trying and are stuck on a hard level without boosters and less moves.
  • Pippin
    Pippin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    *TOTALLY* agree.  Dynamic Duo wasn't so bad because the rewards cycle was fast enough that it didn't matter so much if your partner didn't play, and at least you could partially comp them, but most importantly, you could switch partners if it got too much.  But Fantastic Fives is really putting me off- it takes so long, the rewards aren't worth bothering about, and being forced to watch the graphic over and over again seeing that you're the only one contributing is actually a punishment.  It's not even like you can give them lives or whatever to encourage them along.  I actually spent a while not bothering playing at all because it's just so annoying.  King should be rewarding social playing (eg should make it easier to give lives to friends lower down the levels to encourage more active playing) not penalising those who do.
  • Patricia_Madden
    Patricia_Madden Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I am on the third round with fantastic 5 where I am the only one playing.  This is nonsense.  You should be able to replace people or only get assigned people who have played within the last week.  I don't mind the idea of the team games but not if I am the only person out of 5 who even logs in.
  • mpkbhicks
    mpkbhicks Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Week after week after week, I am the only contributor to Fantastic Five. Please remove this challenge. Space Race was fun, except the last one that I won, I never received rewards. Dynamic Duo was hit or miss, but not as irritating as Fantastic Five.
  • SDavina
    SDavina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Yes to this! I had a great partner in the Buddy Challenge and it was fun to help each other succeed. I had a decent team at one point with F5, we only missed the challenge by a hundred or so points. Then the team was reshuffled and now I'm stuck in a group with absolutely no hope of making it to even the second reward. We've flamed out a couple of times already ... no shuffle. 
  • dlb
    dlb Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Fantastic 5 is not so fantastic. I turned it off.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?