๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Where did your nickname come from?

Options

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

Ashraf is my real name ๐Ÿ˜

(Ashraf) : Arabic name. The word in the Arabic language has different meanings .. and from its meanings:

๐Ÿ”นIt indicates elevationโฌ†๏ธ,

elevation in stature, belief, or glory.

๐Ÿ”นAnd the honorable as well.

๐Ÿ”ธthe palace with balconies.

_________________๏ปฟ

It was famous for a number of Egyptian kings,as their name or as a surname... This is because of this meaning of the name:

๐Ÿ”นThe most honorable man among his people.

_________________๏ปฟ

I am Egyptian ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ˜Š

_________________๏ปฟ

And these are some of the ways in which the name is written in different Arabic fonts.

๐Ÿ”Š

To correctly pronounce the name, the letters (sh) are pronounced as in the word "shine"

_________________๏ปฟ

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

Why are bothering @firebombmarkus when he doesn't respond to reconfigured screen names from those made from names from 1st Candy Crush, and 2nd and of untmostimportant (if you understand this word) a BANNED USER, dont bother him again..please dont SPAM HERE AGAIN ! If this is all you have to do is to Spam then say nothing at all ! I say this with respect to @firebombmarkus ,but NOT to SPAMMERS ! Hope this helps you out my Community friend ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜ Riders on the Storm, maybe be ๐Ÿ‘€ watching you, did you see that.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iPlay4Keeps
    iPlay4Keeps Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Will Ferrell- Talladega Nights. I love that dude. I'm not a dude... not that it matters but I figured I'd mention it. Happy playing!!

• Ashraf
    Options

@hanautaBOB Tell us your story. I am curious to understand what your name means from you. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The TL;DR Version is that it's an homage to my Favorite Fictional character.

For my Nickname, I guess I gotta confess I'm a pretty big Fan of Animes ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

I have seen quite a few, but no matter how deep or superficial the Shows are, I guess my Favorite Character of all time will always be Brook from One Pieceโ˜ ๏ธ

He's got a weird sense of Humor that fits well to what I like and is a tall Skeleton that is a Skilled Swordsman, Musician and has an Afro Hairstyle which he holds dear (the only thing reminding him of his original Human Form).

So, to explain why this connects a lot with me is because I'm a bit of a Chubby, but my Brother is Slender... I got Curly hair that most were just calling an "Afro" when I was younger (and admittedly, didn't take a lot of care of my Hair at that time... ), so look wise he is like an exaggerated Cartoony fusion of me and my Brother... And his "Skeleton Jokes" are probably the same lame Jokes my brother and me would do in his place. So yeah... It fits.

He even has the same Birthday as me (April the 3rd), and his Special Devil Fruit Powers have to do with his "Soul", so there seems to be a lot of weird coincidences. (He was supposed to revive after dying as a Human, but because he died in a Horrible Misty Region of the Sea and couldn't find his Body fast enough, he only had his Skeletal Remains with his Afro left to revive).

He has a Nickname that also relates to his Signature Move... His name is "Hanauta no Brook" which basically means "Humming Brook" and his Signature move is the "Hanauta Sancho Yahazu Giri", literally meaning "Three-Verse Humming: Arrow-Notch Slash" (most of his "Techniques" are named in a way that relates to Music, to reflect he is also a Musician, not just a Swordsman).

He slashes an opponent at such a fast pace that it appears that he did not attack at all...

He keeps walking and then suddenly the Victim will notice they sustained some heavy damage (A swordsman Trope in Anime, but I love it!) and since he's known for it, it also gave him his Nickname.

It's no Coincidence I first used this Name on PS3 when I had to create a Playstation Network Account to play online in order to 100% One Piece: Pirate Warriors on the Playstation 3... You can guess who was my Favorite Character to use, even though he wasn't the best (he usually is somewhere in the Middle in regards to Skill/Strength compared to the Rest of the Playable Roster).

If you see that name somewhere online it should be me, unless it's a Platform I didn't use yet. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Playstation, Nintendo, Online Forums... I always use that name.

Hopefully no one steals it ๐Ÿ˜…

But I guess it's unlikely because it's technically incorrect (It should be "Hanauta No Bob" to be fully correct), but I think it's really fine as is. Imperfect, just like me.

Why I picked BOB... IDK, it felt like a good basic name to me. It does not relate to my real name, but I got used to people simply calling me Bob if I dare to Voice Chat with anyone, which was the idea behind it. I like it.

People who read all that definitely deserve a Medal of Honor ๐Ÿ˜‚

• egementheking
    egementheking Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Ashraf
    Options

He is indeed one of my favorite anime character. ๐Ÿ˜„

I like Naruto and Ichigo from Bleach too. ๐Ÿ’•

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e
    S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3
    Options

I got mine from my complexion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?