If you are new to the Community or to the game, this is your place!

Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,884 Community Moderator
edited September 9 in Beginner's Corner

No account yet? Sign up right here to participate! 

🚀

Hello sweet Community :waving:

This awesome initiative started from Community member feedback: and here we are now, launching the Beginner’s Corner! You can access it though here :)

This is an area where Superstars share their expertise in the game, show how to find your way around the Community and get us all together to have fun! 

Exciting content is coming! Stay tuned! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
Prev13

Comments

• STAR3020STAR3020 Posts: 1
    edited September 3
    BUENAS QUISIERA PEDIR A QUIEN CORRESPONDA QUE POR FAVOR NO SE HAGAN JUEGOS EN EQUIPO HONESTAMENTE LOS DETESTO PORQUE SIMPLEMENTE NO FUNCIONA    SOLO LOS JUEGOS INDIVIDUALES ESOS SI ME ENCANTAN PERO CADA QUE JUEGO ME IMPONEN A FORMAR PARTE DE UN EQUIPO Y NO PUES DE MANERA QUE PREFIERO SALIR 
    YA AMISTADES ME DIJERON QUE ANTES JUGABAN PERO DESINSTALARON DEBIDO A EQUIPOS O CON OTRO Y NO INDIVIDUAL  OJALA NO SEA ESE MI CASO PORQUE SI ME INSISTEN AUNQUE EL JUEGO ESTA BUENO ME VERE OBLIGADA A DEISNTALAR SI ME OBLIGAN A JUGAR EN EQUIPO   ESO DEBERIA SER OPCIONAL Y CON UNA CONSULTA A NOSOTROS Y PÒDER SALIR DE EQUIPOS CUANDO DESEEMOS.
    OJALA TOMEN EN CUENTA MI MENSAJE 
    ATTE
    ANGELL

*Unsupported language*
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,884 Community Moderator
    Hi @STAR3020 and welcome to our sweet Community :)

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please feel free to comment again in English.

• Stayfit4lifeStayfit4life Posts: 1
    I have a suggestions...please add friend request like two players are playing that means we are competitors
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,169 Superstar
    Hi @Stayfit4life and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me more details about your suggestion? I am not sure I understand it completely.
  • Ketter_50Ketter_50 Posts: 4
    This game is really nice but can you help me with some gold bars
  • mecanmecan Posts: 9
    I am new to community and need help been asking for days. Not sure how to do question s and receive answers.I updated game Thursday morning then tried to play and got the message unfortunately candy crush has stopped, still getting same message. Can someone please help?
    Hi Leony
    New to the community but I have been playing candy crush saga for over four years. I wait every Wednesday for new levels.There was an update Thursday morning so I updated then tried to play game but could not get in said unfortunately candy crush has stopped. I tried uninstall and then reinstall but that didn't work.l would appreciate very much if you can help. 
    Thank you, mecan
    Can someone please answer my question?  What happened after updated. Tried everything. Uninstall and reinstall. Cleared cache. Took out battery. Turned off phone.  I have a Samsung. Someone please help. Thanks mecan
    Hi @mecan

You're having crashing issues? Could you let me know the model of your Samsung phone? 

Hi jelly jenny,  it's an android version.  SM-S765C. Been playing the game on this phone for years.Thanks I appreciate the help.mecan
  • MEMpHIS901MEMpHIS901 Posts: 1
    Nice
    @mecan Thanks!

There can be few things that can cause your issues with the game:

• The Android version on this Samsung phone is beginning to be too old. As year go by and the game is updated and developed, it requires higher Android version. If you cannot update your Android to higher versions, you can expect some disruptions on your game. 

• Other issue could be that you don't have enough internal memory free on your device. So be sure to check that you have around 1-2 GBs internal memory. You can usually find your memory usage in Settings. If your internal memory is full, you can move things to your SD card. 
    I hope this helps you to continue on your Saga!