Fantastic five

Hello guys
Is it possible to change my fantastic five people because others don't participate at all for weeks now
Prev1

Comments

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,892 Community Moderator
    Hi @Satia :waving: 

At least at the moment you cannot pick your own team but it's a good idea keep an eye on this post in case any changes are made to the feature. Check out Fantastic Five conversation here.  

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • SatiaSatia Posts: 10
    Thank you so much @Jelly Jenny
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 86 ✭✭
    got 4 non players again. sigh !
    I've got 2 sometimes 3
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 86 ✭✭
    this time got 3 non players and one who's done one level. silly feature !!

• YonnieYonnie Posts: 1
    I have to get 10,000 points and others only have to get 5000. Doesn't seem fair. Plus my 4 teammates are not playing can I switch teams?
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lot of players are unhappy with their teammates. l have had a range from fantastic teammates to total non participating teammates myself.

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. – Sir William Bragg

• msjerkmsjerk Posts: 55
    Every day I play.  Sometimes I complete three or four levels and get 0 points for it.  I have complained many times to no avail.  You may think people are not playing, but believe me I am playing, but very seldom get credit for the levels I complete.

• I completed the whole thing with next to no help!! So i know the feeling Everyone. Definitely not fair that they get the boosters that I then they work for 🤷‍♀️
    @Lesliethomas I know the feeling and it hurts to work hard alone but at the end people enjoy the rewards
  • katsmeowwkatsmeoww Posts: 2
    Same here! Kinda lame when you do all the work and only rarely it pays off. Hopefully those of us that actually play can team up one of these days soon! 
  • theactheac Posts: 1
    I had one other player- now its just me. Fantastic One— no fun!!!
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 257 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a lot of players are unhappy with their teammates. l have had a range from fantastic teammates to total non participating teammates myself.
    Of course we are unhappy with “teammates”.  This is a single-player game. All goals for these features should require nothing other than our own effort.
  • lttlstff99lttlstff99 Posts: 1
    Need an option to reshuffle players please. 
    Yonnie said:
    I have to get 10,000 points and others only have to get 5000. Doesn't seem fair. Plus my 4 teammates are not playing can I switch teams?
    I also have to get 10,000 points not 5000