💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five should allow players to change team members.

Comments

• Gabryel77
    Gabryel77 Posts: 22 Level 2
    1 h ago the results

Fantastic 5 is useless as long as we don't have the option to choose the players, I am the only one active out of 5 is not fear to play and other to get the rewards. We want to have the option to change the team with better players otherwise is very annoying the way it is. Thank you. 
  • Gabryel77
    Mccandy said:
    Yes get me out of my fantastic Five group.......No one plays!   What’s wrong with the system that you can’t put the players who play together?  
    tfitch said:
    Ok, don’t know what happened with my first comment. Totally agree and I’m annoyed. I had a BOMB team that I was with for weeeeeeeeeks. I didn’t even know teams changed! Then randomly today I was moved 😡 Half the players aren’t even real (no pics, no names). The same happened with the Dynamic Duos. I LOVED my partner and then got screwed with the next. 
    The mess it up with this Fantastic 5 Is so annoying when you see that you play alone and the others get same rewards for doing nothing! 🤨

• Gabryel77
    This is not fare I have the same players  and they don't do nothing I play and all get the rewards please change this!!!
  • fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    I completely agree with allowing us to change team members. I do most of the work with very little help from one or two others. My current team is virtually non-existent.

Here's how things look right now. 

• diamonds444
    diamonds444 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I am not receiving my points.
    Yesterday we reached the 5000 points now today its not giving me points when I finish a level.
    It shows that I have 495 points but I should  have 800.
    Plus the other players are showing 0.
    Did anyone have this trouble? 
  • diamonds444
    diamonds444 Posts: 12 Level 2
    fizaaa said:
    I completely agree with allowing us to change team members. I do most of the work with very little help from one or two others. My current team is virtually non-existent.

Here's how things look right now. 

I agree with you.Last week they changed the players I was with.   Doesn't seem right that I had 4000 of the 5000 points we needed, 
  • fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2
    They mercifully switched my team this morning after only one Fantastic Five challenge. Here's hoping the team helps me more than this:

• Sandraj71
    Sandraj71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same problem here. I had a great team, then King put me in another team and now I’m the only one playing😡. I want my old team back or a new team where all people playing.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Thank you for your reports and for sharing your feedback with us. Also, welcome to our sweet forum @Sandraj71 and @fizaaa

Remember that this section of the forum is for ideas only. We can share our opinion about other community members' ideas and we can upvote the idea if we like it.

On the other hand, we have dedicated sections in the forum for reports and support + discuss the Fantastic Five feature HERE

Together, we can keep the forum well organized. 🙂 Thank you very much for your help! 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?