⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2005 has only 12 moves, there should be 50??

Options
Aciletti
Aciletti Posts: 1 Newbie
Level 2005 has only 12 moves. Should be 50

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,002 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Aciletti and welcome to the community.  Unfortunately the correct amount of levels for 2005 is indeed 12.  This level is designated as hard so you can expect to lose a life or two before you pass. 
    Why do you think there should be 50 moves?  Sometimes the studio will change a level after it has been released.  Sometimes the level is totally changed and sometimes they will reduce the amount of moves (if they want to make it more challenging) or increase the number of moves (if a level was considered too hard), which is why sometimes videos that have been posted show a different amount of moves available.
    However - if you have Space Dash or Build a bot - once you have it at the third level (out of 5 max.) you will get 3 extra moves so you can play the level with 15 moves instead of 12.  The challenge is to remove the blockers as soon as possible and destroying the two cakes will help get rid of them.  A coconut wheel can also be helpful on this level.
  • ecatt33
    ecatt33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I signed up just to say an impossible level is STUPID! I just installed another game which I wouldn’t have if I could have passed this one. I have used all my goodies and I am done! Great way to get rid of loyal fans! For those who feel the same there are great alternatives to Candy Crush I have discovered!!👍🤣

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @ecatt33 I'm happy that you've found another alternatives than Candy Crush. Thank you for your feedback and I do agree that once you reach this level, immediately we are demotivated by the tough blocks and the limited moves.... but here's a talk through video for your reference. She gave a good explanation and it does makes sense. We do need some luck sometimes when clearing candy crush level. Enjoy your new game. Cheers😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?