⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic 5 team page greyed out (REPORTED TO THE GAME STUDIO)

Options
1234568»

Answers

• briang
    briang Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My fantastic5 suddenly started working  again! Thanks for fixing it.
  • Patti-3
    Patti-3 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you King for fixing F5! 

• yuehsin
    yuehsin Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Mine just greyed out today. I updated candy crush but it didn't help. I followed with the steps suggested- check app update, log out, reset device...etc. Now my fantastic five is gone along with a few other activities. 
  • yuehsin
    Options
    Everything is back, but Fantastic Five still greyed out.
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot for reporting this information @yuehsin.

The Studio is aware of it and it will be working on a fix for all players that are still affected by this issue. 

Please remember that this is a display issue only. The points you're winning are still being collected, and you can be confident you'll still be receiving your due rewards if your team reaches any prize milestone.

Thanks a lot for your understanding while fixing the display issue.

By the way, welcome to our sweet community @yuehsin! 🥳

Have a delicious day and see you around. 😉
  • yuehsin
    edited November 2019
    Options
    All due respect Pounawea, how can I be confident I will receive my due rewards? I haven't been able to see if I have reached the next prize milestone. You have to open it in order for it to calculate how much further you've moved towards your goal. I believe I should have reached the last two prize milestones well within the time limit given based on my experience playing previous Fantastic Fives. No prizes received at all. I play every day. I always completed them on my own. My team members have been pretty much dormant. I at least thought I would get a new Fantastic Five and be able to begin again but no such luck as you can see from my screen shot.
     I also got an email regarding my Fantastic Five problem from Candy Crush Customer Care with the subtitle "I'm not receiving any lives from my friends". I have done all I can to report an important issue on the game but Anna the virtual assistant with Customer Care doesn't understand my problem. This will be my last post, thank you for your reply.
  • LadyOLovely
    LadyOLovely Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Ive been grayed out of the Fantastic Five for months now and was patiently waiting for it to be resolved and checking the forums for answers. Ive followed the instructions listed here with no update needed and it completely disappeared. Please fix my Fantastic Five so I can play it again too and get the items I didnt receive that I should have. Thanks.
  • LadyOLovely
    LadyOLovely Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Ok the Fantastic Five is back but Im still grayed out even tho it says open. Please fix. Thanks.
  • Bednortan
    Bednortan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Fantastic five has now stopped working for me too. Since Christmas it has been showing up in my list but is greyed out. I am not a new player, I am on level 5669 so know how things work. I haven't changed any settings it happened when my app automatically updated with the Christmas theme. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?