Never received gold bars from event

ajhess91ajhess91 Posts: 1
I recently completed an event that required me to complete 25 levels by the following day at midnight. Unfortunately I didn’t receive the gold bars. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this and what I should do to resolve the issue.

Answers

• borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    សួរស្តីបងប្អូន
  • Tobydiamond8Tobydiamond8 Posts: 2
    ajhess91 said:
    I recently completed an event that required me to complete 25 levels by the following day at midnight. Unfortunately I didn’t receive the gold bars. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this and what I should do to resolve the issue.

• Tobydiamond8Tobydiamond8 Posts: 2
    Me either never got them
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,976 Superstar
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

First please get your user ID # by following the steps from here.  Once you get that number please come back here but don't put your number here.  We will then offer further direction.

• This happened to me last night. I was suppose to complete 25 levels to receive 25 gold bars. I didn’t receive them today. So Elsa. We completed the challenge. Where is the reward?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,976 Superstar
    Hi @jennifercweaver I am not authorized to look in to your account.  I can if offer you any links right now because I am not on my computer.  What to  have to do is click on the contact us on your phone by clicking on the settings question mark.  If you cannot locate it I will tag @firebombmarkus and he might be able to help you complete this.  I won’t be back on my computer for a couple of days.
  • Thanks. That is where I started. They (king) sent me links to this forum and another one with articles. Ajhess91 had the same issue. 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,773 Superstar
    Hi @jennifercweaver and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 If I understood well, you have already contacted the Support Team by filling out the form and got an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you again. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all. I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day 🤗

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • KameoKidKameoKid Posts: 1
    Completed gold bar event and did not receive my reward, it told me I didn’t complete! Not right!
  • I emailed, as directed, then replied to their email, and my gold arrived. 
    Awesome! I am so happy that you have your gold now 😊 Thank you for letting us know 🤗 @jennifercweaver

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
  • rejean1270rejean1270 Posts: 2
    I was also not given the 25 gold bar reward after completing the 25 levels before midnight.  The message this morning when I open candy crush was that I didn't complete it.  That is wrong, I did 30 just to make sure, and because I couldn't sleep after doing 25.  I messaged them about it, and I haven't heard back.  
    Hi @rejean1270 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. I will ask you kindly to click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. If your browser is in the English language you will be redirected to a bot to help you with your issue.

If your browser is in any other language, you will have a support form to fill in and contact the team. If so, fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Prize not received). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance with any of these. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
  • rejean1270rejean1270 Posts: 2
    @firebombmarkus, thank you for your help.  I did reach out to them and explained the situation and why I think I passed the 25 levels.  So, in fact I did complete the levels, but not before midnight.  I completed it midnight my time, but apparently the time that candy crush goes by is Central European Time, which is 5pm my time.  You probably already knew that, but in case anyone else had the same problem I did, maybe they will read this and learn from my mistake.  
    Thank you again.
    You are welcome 😊 @rejean1270 Sorry, my bad, I thought you are aware of it. All the in-game events and challenges go by CET. Thank you for letting me know what they told you and thank you for your feedback too. Enjoy your day 🤗

🌈
    🌈
    🌈