We would like your feedback please!

Options

Comments

• Granny64
    Granny64 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I found this on my own. I have lots to learn but I'm more of a hands on learner with one question for now... how can I get more lives) on one phone I've gotten one person sending from the community and on another phone I have 2 people who are friends from FB.
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    Granny64 said:
    I found this on my own. I have lots to learn but I'm more of a hands on learner with one question for now... how can I get more lives) on one phone I've gotten one person sending from the community and on another phone I have 2 people who are friends from FB.
    It is very hard right now.  Most of the community is boycotting the game or only accumulating boosters.  Sorry.  
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Granny64 said:
    Hi @Granny64 I would like to know that answer. Going to do more reading.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi all, welcome to our community!  Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community.  Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!   You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

• candylover9
    candylover9 Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    I love the game but some of the spooky ones are too hard
  • hermi
    hermi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hi dear @Elsa
    1) I found it on my own
    2)Not learnt enough yet to pick a favourite activity
    3) again not learnt enough to answer
    4)visit once a week as I get lost but will visit more if I learnt how to navigate.
    5) I would like to see a navigating system for beginners and a step by step quite on how to sync your king account with facebook 
    6) yes I would love that.
  • tatakay
    tatakay Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    1.) Found it on my own.
    2.) Favorite activity on here is the contests.
    3.) I will keep you posted as to what I'd like to see more of once I've been on here a little bit.
    4.) This is my first visit and just wanted to see what it was about.
    5.) I don't see many any improvements that I would note yet.
    6.) I'd love to speak with someone from the studio. I have some questions about my account.
  • lynettepepi
    lynettepepi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    FaRayha said:
    Thank u @Elsa for tagging me
    1) I find it by my own...
    2)My favorite activity is to play contest and help people by giving suggestions. .
    3)i would like to see more contest 
    4)i visit everyday and i specifically see how many point i get today..
    5)Not now i think everything is going well till now.
    6)yes of course....

• lynettepepi
    lynettepepi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I need friends and lives to finish 2777 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I need friends and lives to finish 2777 
    Hi @lynettepepi Lives may be purchased. But my favorite is to send lives to players in lower levels. Sometime they will send one back. Also you can request lives from you game board!!
    I would like to invite you to my friend @Spinnifix page where there are many links to Idea that you can vote on which will improve our game experience!!
    Kind regards, Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?