Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• wait4ruchi
    wait4ruchi Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Thank you candy crush team for giving me a chance to win this rewards. It helps me a lot to play new levels.anyone get this reward?

• Stacymz
    Stacymz Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

My name is Stacy and I've been playing for about 7 years. I'm a pastry chef and make cakes, pies, pastries, etc from my home in the eastern panhandle of WV. I also work full time at Cinnabon at Pilot Flying J in Clearbrook, VA. I have 2 boys, Andrew 17 and Alex 14, from a previous marriage. I'm now married to my husband, whom I have known since we were 12....27yrs now!!...and we've been married for 4 years, 4 months, and 2 days lol. He came to visit from Kentucky after my last bad break-up and that was the first time i had seen him in at least 10yrs. I knew as soon as i saw him that i would marry him. He came back again in Dec 2015 and we took a trip to NYC. It was one hell of an adventure! At about 4am, as we sat on a park bench in Central Park west because we had lost our car, he pulled out a ring and said, "I've always thought you were perfect but there's one thing I'd change if i could". I said, "what's that?" He said, "your last name". We still hadn't ever kissed let alone slept together....even then he didn't kiss me! I mean, we had been friends for so long we were both so nervous. I was so afraid I'd kiss him and it would be like kissing my brother, you know? We made the trip back here to WV, went to bed, i went to work, and when i got back, he finally kissed me. It wasn't like kissing my brother at all....thank goodness!! January 26, 2016 we were married. I'm extremely lucky to have a man who loves me, and has loved me, for so long.

That's my story.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all our new Bees! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

@Stacymz that is an awesome love story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us! I see that you are a pastry chef. Have you ever been on any of the food network competition shows? I love watching those.

• codynjackie1985
    codynjackie1985 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I'm in Missouri. Im a mom of three wonderful teenagers😍 But when they stress me out I come crush it to relax my self and to get a way from the stress of teenagers lol . I'm new to the community but not the game.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Greetings all new comers. Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned player this is a good place to get a start on the Community. Welcome!

• dinho2897
    dinho2897 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Sergen_35
    Sergen_35 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Bearwithme koleksiyonunuz harika tebrik ederim hayran kaldım 👏👏👏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?