Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• ANKK
    ANKK Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

happy and exciting playing CCS

• ANKK
    Options

Hoping to get new friends :)

• ANKK
    Options

how can I get lives at CCS although I send lives, I didn't receive from others

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @ANKK! Our community here is not the same account as your game account so people that you meet here cannot add you as a friend to your game. To get friends to offer you lives you have to join a Facebook game group and then ask those members to add you as a friend. Then they will show up in your game. If you play the game through King all friends are randomly chosen for you. To make friends here in the community, even though it doesn't help your game, you have to comment on people's messages or create your own messages and people will respond to them. I'm going to offer you the main community link for Candy Crush Saga HERE. Once you access the page you will see it broken down into different areas. The Discussions is for general conversations and meeting new game players. The Support is for any glitches that you might want to report. The ideas is if you'd like to suggest an idea on how to improve the game. Before posting any new ideas please refer to the Master List of ideas to see if it has already been suggested. If it has then you can vote and comment on that idea. The contest is the fun area and you should always check out the new contests and participate for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game. The videos are recorded levels that members have volunteered to create. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

• NvrSatisfied
    NvrSatisfied Posts: 6 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This is so hopefully, I wish I signed up years ago. Just something else to make CC more interesting.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @NvrSatisfied 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Awesome and Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 👍😄

Also check more interesting topics and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here and here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🎨 First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE

🌈🍬 What player type are you? Choose your favourite candy and find out HERE!

🏧🍪🍭 How do you feel about the Daily Treat Machine HERE?

📿🏆️ Poll of the week - Candy Necklace vs Master Trophy HERE

🎆🎉 Fireworks Festival - a sparkly and explosive celebration in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

🔟🏆 Level 10 000 in Candy Crush Saga is here! Claim your exclusive Badge HERE now!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

🍬⏳️ Mr Toffee's Memory Lane from Level 1000 HERE!

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

🏆️💎 Master Trophy Challenge - New brilliant badges to claim HERE!

👑KING👑 OF CELEBRATIONS 🎉🎊: LEVEL 10 000 Badge and a lot of rewards HERE 🏆🏆

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• lukrece
    lukrece Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour à tous

Je me suis lancée dans jeu et j adore mais je trouve pas la solution pour le Niveau 704 au secours sniff

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Bienvenue dans notre communauté ! Je n'ai pas de messages en français pour vous donner des conseils mais Je peux vous donner le lien vers la communauté française ici et vous pouvez rencontrer notre ambassadeur de France @Nat09.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Salut @lukrece bienvenue chaleureux dans la communauté 🤗 Nous avons une communauté internationale francophone pour nous, pour la prochaine fois 😉

Je vais t’aider avec ce niveau 😊 La section du haut est plus facile, en faisant un match à côté du block tu peux le détruire, mais tu veux aussi t’aider à détruire ceux du bas, alors essaye d’utiliser les bonbons rayés le plus possible. Prend ton temps à jouer, vérifier si tu peux faire une bombe ou un bonbon envelopper, si tu peux jumeler ceux-ci avec un bonbon rayé ça va t’aider à détruire ceux du bas. N’oubliez pas la petite grenouille, elle aussi elle est là pour t’aider. Elle mange les bonbons de la même couleur, une fois qu’elle est pleine, tu peux la faire sauter en appuyant sur la grenouille et mets la ou tu veux dans le jeu.

N’oublie pas, prends ton temps et avoir une bonne stratégie ( utilise la grenouille à ton avantage 😉) Voici un clip sur YouTube

Bonne chance, je sais que tu est capable d’y arriver, lâcher pas 😊🐰

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Hello! I wish I would have joined this forum years ago. I am in need to help and I am trying to figure out how to navigate through the OLD posts here. I am stuck on CC SAGA 1565 I am finding OLD versions of the game with helps, but not the new version. Can anyone offer suggestions? Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?