Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

MISSING ALL GOLD BARS AFTER CONNECT ACCOUNT TO FACEBOOK

SWANTONSWANTON Posts: 10
Hi

I just connected to Facebook for the first time to save the progress. The problem is ALL of my gold bars disappeared. I can't remember the exactly number of them, I thought I have about 250-300. What can I do to get all of them back?

I have been trying to send the message to the support team but i can't get past the "something went wrong when sending your form. Please try to resend it" I try to resend it over and over but it still cannot send.

Best Answers

• SWANTONSWANTON Posts: 10
    Accepted Answer
    @Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas Thank you so much to both of you I'm so glad i got them back I really appreciate your help. Have a good one :)
    Accepted Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,438 Superstar
    Hi @SWANTON
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Your Goldbars are always protected, so they cannot be lost if you do not use them. However, there may be a problem if your game is not fully connected to the server.
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. Let me know.

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

Thank you for your kindness response @Sukanta_Biswas :)

I follow your step above but my gold bars still zero :(

What should I do then? All of them are missing after i connect my account to Facebook. I did not even use them. 

My User ID is 1270621671. In case you need to check what went wrong @Sukanta_Biswas ^_^

@Jelly_Jenny Can you help? PLEASE
  • eno_nheno_nh Posts: 1
     =) 
    SWANTON said:

My User ID is 1270621671. In case you need to check what went wrong @Sukanta_Biswas ^_^

You will be given the correct information next Monday. 😉

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas I hope you are doing well. Is there any updated?
    SWANTON said:
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas I hope you are doing well. Is there any updated?
    Hi @SWANTON
    I point your problem to our CM. He is examining your problem.🤗 please wait a bit 🙏

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas I hope you are doing well. It's been 5 days so is there any updated?
    HEY @Sukanta_Biswas ONE WEEK LATER BUT YOU GIVE ME ZERO WORD
    I STILL WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATED

AGAIN. I LOST ALL OF MY GOLD BARS ABOUT 200 SOMETHING AFTER I CONNECT TO FACEBOOK I JUST NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE IS ANY CHANCE TO GET THEM BACK I LOSE THEM SINCE OCTOBER, 31 TODAY IS NOVEMBER, 18. ITS BEEN 18 DAYS DONT YOU THINK IT TAKE TOO LONG TO GIVE ME ANY UPDATED? 

@Sukanta_Biswas WHAT SHOULD I DO. SIT TIGHT AND WAIT? FOR HOW LONG? 
    Hi @SWANTON
    I missed your post, I apologize for that.😭
    We can contact you within the next 48 hours. 

Hi @SWANTON
    I missed your post, I apologize for that.😭
    We can contact you within the next 48 hours. 
    Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a good day! @[email protected]_Biswas  
    Accepted Answer
    @Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas Thank you so much to both of you I'm so glad i got them back I really appreciate your help. Have a good one :)
    Accepted Answer