Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

No booster videos

JCLMJCLM Posts: 7
I have a galaxy A10e and I do NOT have the option for booster videos. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I've signed in and signed out several times. I've also restarted my phone a couple times as well. How do I get booster videos?

Answers

• Khoddiey_ClarkKhoddiey_Clark Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    I thibk this is a feature that king are resting out so not everyone hs it avaliable. I don't have it. 
  • andhiandhi Posts: 1
    I have suddenly lost all videos for bonuses. It’s a drag. 
    I wonder if it happened when I updated my iPhone iOS?
    or has Kong just taken them away for now?
    Cant be short of ads!!!?!
  • Khoddiey_ClarkKhoddiey_Clark Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I wouldn't know as that feature isn't avaliable for everyone - only a select few. 

I don't have a iPhone 
  • BignayBignay Posts: 2
    I have an iPhone and I cannot get the booster video. I have the latest version of CC
  • JCLMJCLM Posts: 7
    Khoddiey_Clark What kind of phone do you need? My boyfriend has an older phone and he gets booster videos

• BignayBignay Posts: 2
    I’m not sure. I know people who have android and iPhone and they get the video booster
  • jordelenejordelene Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. No video booster with my new IPhone 😟
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 290 Community Manager
    JCLM said:
    I have a galaxy A10e and I do NOT have the option for booster videos. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I've signed in and signed out several times. I've also restarted my phone a couple times as well. How do I get booster videos?
    andhi said:
    I have suddenly lost all videos for bonuses. It’s a drag. 
    I wonder if it happened when I updated my iPhone iOS?
    or has Kong just taken them away for now?
    Cant be short of ads!!!?!
    Bignay said:
    I have an iPhone and I cannot get the booster video. I have the latest version of CC
    jordelene said:
    I have the same problem. No video booster with my new IPhone 😟
    Hello everyone! @JCLM , @andhi , @Bignay , @jordelene

After checking and reading your feedback and report, I talked to the Studio and they have been checking this out.

How is the situation now guys? Do you have at least some videos available now?

Thanks a lot in advance for your information. 🙂

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• cabkingcabking Posts: 1
    Have a new s9  booster wheel keeps loading won't allow me to stop 
  • fanariotisfanariotis Posts: 3
    I have galaxy S9+ and i dont have booster videos to
  • lilykalilyka Posts: 3
    J'ai le même problème. Pas de booster vidéo pourquoi? ce serait sympa d'avoir une réponse 😉 et surtout de l'obtenir 
  • fanariotisfanariotis Posts: 3
    English plz.... =)
  • UmmAbdurRahmanUmmAbdurRahman Posts: 17
    I dont have booster videos either.
  • rockmanrockman Posts: 3
    Yeah that booster is helping why king took it away
  • rockmanrockman Posts: 3
    King pls bring back the booster video