Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform

PounaweaPounawea Posts: 290 Community Manager
Dear community,

As you know, we are generally releasing new levels and episodes every week. In this forum topic, I'd like to keep you up-to-date in regards to the latest levels & episodes released per platform!

Today (November, 6th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
  • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5735 Levels, 383 episodes

• Win10: 5825 Levels, 389 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 
  • Licorice Lane (ep. 381)
  • Bubbly Bowl (ep. 382)
  • Meringue Moor(ep. 383)

Have a delicious day! 

Welcome
to the sweetest Community
Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

Prev13

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 327 ✭✭✭✭
    Vote for an all rounder badge here 
  • rangorango Posts: 1
    I reached level 5735 and no more update.
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 290 Community Manager
    Hello guys!

Thanks for sharing @DeepshikhaSharan! Why did you like the Bubbly Bowl episode more than the others?   🙂

rango said:
    I reached level 5735 and no more update.
    Hello @rango!

First of all, welcome to our sweet community! 🥳

Are you playing the game on Facebook or mobile devices? If yes, you've reached the highest level for now! Level 5735! Well done, rango! Very soon, we will be releasing new levels so stay tuned. 

Out of the following 3 episodes, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 
    • Licorice Lane (ep. 381)
    • Bubbly Bowl (ep. 382)
    • Meringue Moor(ep. 383)
    Have a delicious day, Candy Crushers! 

Welcome
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pouncea
    I finished level 5825 and am waiting for new levels. I think this is referred to as the "Wednesday Club" which I think is delightful! I just always called it reaching the end of the rainbow. The episode that I liked best must be Meringue Moor(ep. 383). I made a notation to myself to go back and play one of the levels in that episode again.

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

*CC Saga “Newbies" to the Community*

*CC Saga Beginner's Corner*

• majamirelamajamirela Posts: 1
    Helloo  :)
    @majamirela
    Hello to you and welcome to the community! 🙃

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

Hello @majamirela ,

Welcome to our sweet community!  What level are you currently crushing?  🙂

Welcome

Dear community,

New episodes have been released! Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (November, 13th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5780 Levels, 386 episodes

• Win10: 5840 Levels, 390 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Orange Orchard (ep. 384)
    • Shake Street (ep. 385)
    • Piggy Park (ep. 386)

Welcome

Dear Candy Crushers,

The following information is for our Candy Crushers playing from Win 10.

Today we have released more levels! Perhaps you are wondering... "Why only 1 episode?!?!"

The studio has planned a new update for the game, version 1.164 (remember, for now, only Win 10!) and with the new version of the game, we will be releasing 2 new episodes. 

When are we going to release the new version of the game for Win 10?

Very soon! Actually, it will most likely be available tomorrow November 14th. Once the new version 1.164. is available, update your game to get 2 new episodes! Episode 391 and 392 (so levels 5841 to 5870).

I'll keep you guys posted. 🙂

Have a delicious day

Welcome

• TimhungTimhung Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    1.164 is here
    edited November 14
    Downloading it as I type! Hehe!
    30 more levels! 🙃

Beginner's Corner

edited November 15
    Dear community,

As commented on Wednesday, a new version of the game (v 1.164) arrived to Win 10. Together with it, 2 more episodes = 30 new levels! Yay!

Win 10 Candy Crushers, remember to update your game to version 1.164 to get get the 2 latest episodes 391 and 392 (30 new levels) that come together with it!

So, let's review what's the highest level of the game per platform. Today (November, 15th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5780 Levels, 386 episodes

• Win10: 5870 Levels, 392 episodes.

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Orange Orchard (ep. 384)
    • Shake Street (ep. 385)
    • Piggy Park (ep. 386)

Welcome

Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳 Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (November, 20th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5825 Levels, 389 episodes

• Win10: 5915 Levels, 395 episodes.

• Doughnut Deli  (ep. 387)
    •  Sticky Suburb (ep. 388)
    • Generous Grove (ep. 389)

Let us know your opinion below!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

Welcome

Dear community,

New episodes have been released this week! 🥳

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (November, 29th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5870 Levels, 392 episodes

• Win10: 5960 Levels, 398 episodes.

• Forest Feast  (ep. 390)
    • Creamy Caverns (ep. 391)
    • Roulade Reception (ep. 392)

Let us know your opinion below!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

Welcome

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,563 Superstar
    Thank you @Pounawea for these weekly updates.  Sorry but I just discovered this thread.  I haven't played all three episodes yet (I play on mobile) so I will let you know later which one I liked the best. 😊🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!