💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited November 2020

@Peter_Tornaros, you still had the energy to play the second one, I almost stopped midway through. Continued to play though and it did not get any better. I stopped to cool down after using around 41 in-game boosters, with 8168 taking 10 boosters and included 2 Party Boosters and 5 Paint Stripes. I will probably give it a rest today and tomorrow and take it again over the weekend. Good to know the last two episodes are better. I still have to face the second one. Keep your fingers crossed.

I use boosters as opposed to extra moves to complete levels first time. I averaged around 9 per level, but am up to 19+ at the moment. Some episodes have been ok in the past, where I used very few in-game boosters.

This was also the first time I used boosters in all levels

Generally I start a levels with full candy necklace and add my own CB, W&SC, and SF/CW in every level and do not rely so much on in-game boosters. That has changed over the last few weeks.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich I get quite annoyed when we, as customers spending money (boosters, gold bars), are dished up a grossly inferior product. It seems their is no quality control mechanisms in place. I lost my candy necklace on Level 8172, which needs you to retain your spawners, but the continual cascading and setting off of striped, wrapped candies, etc, wiped out my spawners making it impossible to complete the level. To me, this is a deliberate ploy to wipe out your candy necklace !!

Anyhow the final 2 episodes are a huge improvement.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

I’ve been saying for months this is a PAY AS YOU PLAY game. Their trying to get everyone to use all their boosters so they will need to buy boosters to pass a level. I’m a few weeks behind you guys because I have few boosters. Its monotonous and time consuming just to pass one level. Being a few weeks behind you would think levels would have been ironed out by now, but no. They are horrendous and the amount of boosters to pass is ridiculous. Yesterday I got 24hrs free lives, but some levels were taking about 30 attempts to pass. If I didn’t have free lives one episode would take at least a week. Can’t see me playing much longer again once free lives are gone. Also 60 levels a week is ridiculous. Where do they find these morons. Looks like KING wants everyone to quit. Please end this game at 10,000

• Albert_Heinrich

@Peter_Tornaros, I decided to start the next episode out of curiosity. It started off pretty bad for me, where a miscalculation caused me to buy extra lives. This was also the first time I bought extra lives knowingly. LoL

@Pounawea, my experience for this episode was slightly better than @Peter_Tornaros. Compared to the previous level, I was 2/3 down on the use of boosters. Quite a few levels presented me with an opportunity to create CB Combos's at the start of the level and made it easier to complete. That's where most of the boosters used, went to. Levels that I found poor was 8182, 8183, 8187 and 8190.

The worst level for me was 8192. Had to use a few FS boosters to complete that level.

The first level in the next episode I found poor, and just stopped playing.

• Albert_Heinrich

Completed all the episodes. No Episode race for the first three, the midway through the last episode it appears out of this air. Fortunately I could complete it and earned the 5 GB's

• Peter_Tornaros

@Albert_Heinrich Strange things are occurring during the game. Maybe Designers are playing with it while we play ?? My piggy bank disappeared half way through the first episode, then reappeared after I had completed episode 4 ???

• Peter_Tornaros

@Pounawea As usual the Tiffi game is completely useless for those who can only play 60 levels. Maximum we can get is 60, which is near impossible. I was easily passed by lower players !!

Bring back Dexter, where we have an even chance !!!!

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

I think 45 levels a week is better... too many levels, a bit hard to catch up.

I suggest 45 levels ---> 60 levels ---> 45 levels ---> 60 levels ---> 45 levels.....

• Peter_Tornaros

@Timhung 45 levels is enough. Quality is far better than quantity !!! In fact when it was 30 levels the product was at its best !!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?