💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

On December 23rd, we released new levels in Candy Crush Saga! Let's check out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8450 Levels, 564 episodes
    • Win10: 8540 Levels, 570 episode

📌 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 Community Inspired level released! Level 8460 (in Episode 565)

👉 Find all the information HERE (including Pro tips from our level designer!)

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Options

Once we have the information from last week, let's move on to today's news!

Dear Candy Crusher,

we are going to have new levels released just before the end of 2020 as well! The new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, December 30th, we have... Let's check out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8495 Levels, 567 episodes
    • Win10: 8585 Levels, 573 episode

📌 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 Community Inspired level released! Level 8460 (in Episode 565)

👉 Find all the information HERE (including Pro tips from our level designer!)

______

🎄❄️🥂 Happy Holidays and a Sweet New Year from your CM:s!

____

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have completed this week's new releases. 44 Levels were brilliant, ruined by the pathetic Level 8576, an Oops level. The nefarious practice of the Games Studio to insert this type of level purely to eliminate the player's candy necklace is a blight on the game and does nothing for the integrity of the designer. Again playing this week has left a bad taste in my mouth !!!

The other 44 levels were again a good mixture of hard, tactical and fun levels, with the last level, 8585, by far the toughest. It is a shame such good work was ruined by Level 8576.

After all that, I wish you and the Games Studio a Happy New Year and look forward to next year's releases, which should include Level 10,000.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @Peter_Tornaros @Albert_Heinrich,

Been awhile, so just a quick reference. Peter reminded me on it. For those of you who haven't reached it, or coming up on it.

• Candy Necklace Win Streak 330! *Lost it on Level 8502! Yup, it was a *Oops Level!

This is from last weeks release. It was a no win situation. Because the programmers kept dropping a wrapped candy, right by the one tile I needed in order to get thru the level. Of course, as Albert pointed out last week, on the player who used, what was it 43 Hand Switches, in his level, could of done the same, not as many, but I avoid using "Boosters", unless I have to. In my case, it was to late, once the wrapped candy blew up, it cost me. It took like 6 or so attempts, to get thru it. Kept doing the same thing.

Saw that video Albert, it was painful to watch. The player had like 46 moves left, so a bit ridiculous to use that many. I stopped watching it. Saw enough.

So yes, the *Oops levels, correctly named by Peter, need to be coded better. It has been those levels, that have given me the most problems recently.

Well, have to finish these current levels. Behind on everything. Soda has another contest, running for 2 weeks.

Haven't forgotten you on the "Master Trophies List".

Take Care Group & Happy New Year - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/30/2020

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, I completed the first episode of the new releases and it was a good mix of levels with quite a few tricky levels for me, (8544, 8455, 8458, 8459, 8451 and 8453) fun levels were 8456, 8457, 8450, 8452, 8454). Only used 3 Boosters, Level 8548 (LH x 2) and Level 8551 (UFO x 1). Rating for this episode would be 4.5 Stars

The second episode was not to well received by me. Quite a few poor boards made me sweat through a couple of levels, causing me to use way too many boosters. 8556 (3xUFO), 8560 (1xUFO, 1xLH), 8561 (1xUFO), 8567 (2xLH). The rest of the levels were all ok, with a few tricky ones and some fun levels (8563-6).

Hope the last one will be better. Win Streak now at 67, hope it is not spoiled by Level 8576.

Also @Pounawea, are we ever going to get our 20 Gold Bar credits from the episode race that did not add. Please see previous posts. What about the waste that players had on that dreaded levels 8486. I wasted 200 Gold Bars so as not to loose my Win Streak. See previous post.

@Peter_Tornaros, thanks for the heads up on Level 8576. Will probably only get there tomorrow. Playing one episode a day for F5 team.

To all out there, have a Happy New Year

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea

Done. Completed. Any more games like winter festival? Also Any badge?

😎😎😎

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea

Resend. Clearer pic.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Finished all the new episodes. No problems for me because @Peter_Tornaros warned me about level 8576. Thank you Peter!

Really am enjoying the levels which have you collect the colors. This was fun in the past, it is a blast in the present. I really do not worry about the win streak it messes me up when I become concerned about it. 🐻❓

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Scooterpie, I thought about what you say of the Win Streak. You do have a point. I think I will take it a bit easier from now on. After loosing all those Gold Bar to protect a Win Streak, was not worth it. More so since no one wants to own up on the glitch in level 8486, where players lost Gold Bars and Boosters due to it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?