💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @AlamZaib,

First of all, a warm welcome to out sweet community! Some levels can be challenging but with some patience and a clear strategy, all levels can be beaten! How is it going with the level 6241? Did you already complete it?

If not, let us know. I'm sure some community members may be able to help you by sharing some tips & tricks on how to smash it.

By the way, soon we will be releasing new levels! Are you guys ready?!

Have a delicious day and see you all around the forum. 🙂

• Bren1
    Bren1 Posts: 35 Level 2

Here is my level I'm at a stand still & I just wish I could keep collecting in my bank & I wish I could keep collecting my daily bonus

• Bren1
    Bren1 Posts: 35 Level 2

I have lost 4 days and not been able to collect 😥

• shahin50055
    shahin50055 Posts: 4 Newbie

i am stop in 6275 why?

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳  Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (February, 5th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6320 Levels, 422 episodes
    • Win10: 6410 Levels, 428 episodes.

Happy smashing everyone!

Feedback wanted! 

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂

• Harmonious Hives(ep. 420)
    • Marshmallow Mansion (ep. 421)
    • Candied Conservatory (ep. 422)

Let us know your opinion below!

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    @Pounawea
    Thanks for your information.
    By the way, Please fix Level 6301.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,570 Candy Moderator

Thanks @Pounawea , and Hi everyone

Finished 3 episode Level 6366 until 6410

What i got this February is Love Letter from Tiffi

This episode maybe about Fish🐟️ , because many levels released Fish 😋

There are 3 episodes, The first episode there was no glitch, Level 6378 became the favorite because it took out a lot of Fish and easy to get Sugar Star

Level 6377 easy to play , and for me Hard one in this first episode is level 6379 , where we have to break stone and spiral candy to bring out the fruits.

The Second Episode look more dificult. Level 6386 its hard one with just 15 moved , and target that are to high, with 10 boom timed. Maybe should more move.

Happy this weeks no glitch and get 6400 Club List , Happy Crushing everyone 🐟️🐟️

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

I liked the last 3 episodes very much because I had so much fun playing each level. No problems were found, but it was very difficult to find 3 stars at a few levels. Finished 6410😍

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3

Don't see new episode. Still 6275

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend

Level 6410 completed, all very nice levels, many levels completed without a booster, all stars brought, without problems! Had a lot of fun. Only level 6403 should be revised.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?