๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Eddie_Sparrow and @Peter_Tornaros .

Congratulations on reaching the current highest level in the game and thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and opinion with us.

@Eddie_Sparrow you mentioned you found a new way to fight back? ๐Ÿ™‚ What's your new strategy?

@Peter_Tornaros really interesting feedback. All levels are checked and testes before releasing them to the live servers. But, unfortunately, some bugs can appear when releasing them to the live servers. I apologise for any inconvenience with level 6798. On the other hand, what tactics did you use in the end? I'm sure your knowledge and expertise can help other community members!

and how about level 6823? Why was this one the most enjoyable for you?

@chofis Hello and welcome to our forums! What level are you currently smashing?

Stay tuned Candy Crushers. Very soon, I'll be posting more information in regards to the new levels release for this week!

• Pounawea
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (April, 15th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸฅLet's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 6785 Levels, 453 episodes
    • Win10: 6875 Levels, 459 episodes

Reminder:ย some weeks ago, the new Bubblegum Pop arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information and share your feedback with us ->ย HERE

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe!!

#PlayApartTogether

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,113 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Pounawea

Finished 3 Episode Until level 6875

This episode I call Cherry Blossom๐Ÿ’ , so many level to dropp fruit ๐Ÿ˜‹

My favorite is level 6867, 6837,6846,6861 easy

Hard level for me is level 6855 and 6852

Happy Crushing and Good Luck ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished this weekโ€™s 45 levels. I enjoyed most of them, especially the levels featuring the frogs as a target.

I rarely find levels difficult to understand, but do not enjoy the design of some levels. This week it was 6866.

6847 was very difficult, 6835 required some thought as to tactics and I enjoyed 6837 the most.

Last week, from memory, 6823, had variety and required some thought. These are the types of levels I enjoy.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros you really rock on completing new levels my friend. I am just fixing to start on them. I think that you are like an "Investigative Reporter" and we all appreciate that! Rock on thank you!

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

The fish booster no longer works properly. It doesnโ€™t always detect jelly to clear. It seems to be happening on levels with sugar coated candies and the other type coated in muck you have to hit about 3 times hen they explode. Before I get any smart comments from the usual suspects the candies the fish boosters fail to hit with jelly on are clear from any blockers so they should be cleared instantly. It feels like these levels are now designed to be blocker levels rather than jelly levels. You spend most of your moves removing blockers leaving you with a few to actually clear say 30 jellies. Shame I canโ€™t trade in the 600+ coconut wheels for hammers and hand switches. Game design has become a money grab, itโ€™s beyond a joke

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

Hi there @Pounawea! I am trying to make the new levels last a few days ans divide up my fun. The 1st new Episode levels 6831 thru 6845 were very good!

My 2 favorite levels for this episode are:

Level 6835 - Very interesting, watch what is happening!

Level 6837 - My Favorite! Move that Frog! Oh Yeah! Fun with the Candy Frog! You are right @Peter_Tornaros I love the Frog!

Did we ever come up with a name for the Candy Frog? I love him!

Just started the 2nd Episode! Have fun and stay safe everyone!

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Hello pounawea. Thank you, and thank you for your courteous management of this forum.

Well, every time we share our tricks here, some "fixes" are being issued by King to remove them and make the game virtually impossible to play without buying boosters. It has reached a point where it is now ridiculous, with all the hard-won bots being lost after a single loss, no more sugar drops to accumulate boosters between games etc, etc, etc

Furthermore, King has totally ignored, without even the courtesy of an answer, the thousands of complains from loyal players regarding this practice.

Then why should we continue to share our tricks and tips in this forum?

It could be argued that it is legitimate for King to try and make as much bucks as they possibly can, even at the cost of alienating large populations, ond make the game as difficult as possible without spiting out cash.

With such a mentality, it is legitimate as well for top players to make it as difficult as possible for King to find the loopholes in their game. It works both ways.

I have to note however that King may now be crossing the limit of what is morally acceptable. We already know that the daily wheel is obviously rigged. Soit. But to start changing the way the fish works so that they miss their goal, as a player recently explained, would be beyond pale if true.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

6764 is clever. You have to let the fruits drop from the belt to the central channel.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?