๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @mmakiri ,

Warm welcome to the Candy Crush Forum! Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for coming over and say hi to all community members. It is great to have on board!

First of all, congratulation Candy Crusher! You are at level 5745, that's amazing! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

In this community topic we are updating the information on the new levels released and some community members, at the very top of the Saga Map, they share with us their opinion about the last levels played. Our Candy Crush Level designers are always looking forward to hear from you guys, our players! Your feedback is very valuable for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me share with you a few community links with relevant information @mmakiri :

• Find moreย information about this Communityย and how to make the best out your experience with us in the Candy Crush Saga Forum ->ย HERE!!
    • ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘‹ย A new character is joiningย the Candy Crush Saga family. We need yourย help choosing the name!ย Help us choosing it by voting on your favouriteย HEREย !
    • Also, check out theย Community Hot Topicsย ->ย HERE
    • ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesย HERE!ย ๐Ÿฅ‡

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

• Pounawea
    Options

By the way Candy Crushers, new levels coming soon!

Don't forget to check out the information about the new game mode coming to the game: The Rainbow rapids!

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ Rainbow Rapids - new feature!! Learn more HERE

• Pounawea
    Options
  • Pounawea
    edited May 2020
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (May, 27th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸฅLet's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7055 Levels, 471 episodes
    • Win10:ย 7145Levels, 477 episodes.ย 

New game mode in Candy Crush Saga: The Rainbow Rapids! Learn more HERE.

• Please note that as soon as you reach Level 7116, the Rainbow Rapids will open in the game! First, it will be available for all our Windows 10 players. Then, on June 10th, level 7116 will be available for all other platforms (Facebook, iOS and Android)

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ Join usย HEREย andย celebrate the arrival of Level 7000ย in Candy Crush Saga with us!ย ย We've created a very special community contest givingย changes to everyone and each of you to win gold bars!ย ๐ŸŒŸ

Happy crushing everyone!!

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the 45 levels. I am not excited about the rainbow rapids and they have been completely overused. Absolutely sick of them by the time I got to the end of the 45 levels and not one frog level. These were a far better new innovation than the rainbows. @Scooterpie Even the fish dispensers were better.

The very few normal levels without rainbow rapids were very good with a mixture of hard, tactical and fun levels but in the last 30 levels there were only about 6 of them ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I don't think Rainbow Rapids should become a permanent fixture. They can be hard, but I can't see that tactics are needed and they definitely aren't fun !!!

• Bunny_69
    Bunny_69 Posts: 409 Level 3
    Options

Currently on level 5076

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Peter you are amazing. You almost finish the levels before they are even released :)

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,261 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Eddie_Sparrow Took me just over 3 hours and was getting bored with the Rainbow Rapids by the end ๐Ÿ˜ด After all to me they are only a tweak of the nuts and cherries concept ๐Ÿค”

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?