💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Finished all new levels through level 7460

My favorite level in the last 2 new episodes for this week is level 7451. One of the targets to collect a whole lot of fish. There are wrapped candy dispensers across the top. There are a lot of bobbers to get those fish a going. Love this level especially when you get all those fishes swimming about.

As far as the frog levels go I would like to play more of them with "Freddo" as the target. If we could try out more levels with "Freddo" and try different schemes that would be Great! Then I think we could offer more opinions on Candy Frog!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea We are trying to find our fifth Fantastic 5 team member, screen name Veejay. Do you have any hints on how we could communicate with him/her ??

I have tried tagging Veejay through Community messages but no luck.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea Forget my last post I have found Veejay.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

@Scooterpie

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad to read you enjoy them, and especially level 7451! 🙌

In regards to your feedback about different levels targeting 'Freddo', passed it on to the team as well. Let's see what the new levels releases have in store! Very soon we will find out more.

@Peter_Tornaros

Glad to read you managed to contact Veejay. Is he/she member of our Community? I see we have 1 community member with this name, is that him or her?

Well, good luck to your Fantastic 5 team! Let us know guys how it goes and if you reach the team objetives!

Have a delicious day. 🍬🍬

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, on @Peter_Tornaros question, how do I find a F5 member that is not part of the community

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea No, I don't think my Veejay is a Community member. He is a personal friend of mine. @Scooterpie made me aware our Facebook member and our Win10/King member were probably one in the same as their score was the same. Sure enough he was right - different names for different games 😵

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich In our team, 4 players are Community members, the other, a friend of mine, I recruited through my Facebook profile friends.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Did anyone get Sugar Stars on Level 7299.

Been playing that level in my "off" time so many times but it just eludes me every time. The one time I got very close, I needed just over 200 points.

Passed all levels in that episode first time, but it is the only level I need to get a Diamond Trofee.

It's a personal challenge for me.

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi @Albert_Heinrich ,

Wishing you all the best for your personal challenge on achieving the Sugar Stars on Level 7299!

Let's see if other Community levels experts like you can share some tips on how to achieve it or can their experience with that level!!

In regard to your question, I'm afraid there's currently no way in game to find and contact F5 members. Other than making your team public or sending invites to other players and friends. Besides, feel free to promote your Custom Fantastic 5 in our forum!

Here's the link to a dedicated area in the Candy Crush Saga Forum to promote teams:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/f5-custom-teams

and by the way, Candy Crushers...

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, July 22nd, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7415 Levels, 495 episodes
    • Win10: 7505 Levels, 501 episodes. 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! 🍬🍬

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Thank you very much in advance!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?