๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, completed episode 500, Lollipop Meadow Friday Morning.

My rating is based on Pre-game Boosters from BaB and the Musical Box Key. Having the starting boosters made it easier to complete the Levels. Players with no Pregame boosters will probably find it more difficult. In the first six kevels I only used 1 in game booster to create a CB combo.

Lollipop Meadow Rating:

First time passes: 14/15 (Golden Crowns)

In Game Boosters used: 8 in 4 Levels.

Levels, no in game Boosters used: 11

Sugar Stars: 1

Levels were relatively easy starting with the Pre Game Boosters.

Worst Levels:

7482 - Boosters used. 2 X UFO and 2 X LH. Not easy to create special candies or combos. Used UFO and 2 X LH without success, then the second UFO

7486 - First Fail. Too many blockers. Succeeded on fourth attempt with UFO. Not a rated level

7489 - 4 Small squares. Difficult to create special candies. Too many spontaneous explosions.

Tricky levels: 7489 and 7490

Five Star Levels: 7476, 7477, 7480, 7481, 7483-5, 7487

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea, completed episode 501, Lemonade Lake

Pre-game Boosters in all levels. Failed level 7503. Replayed 15 times without boosters, without any luck. Played again after about 2 hours with all Pregame Boosters and used UFO. Completed level and passed with Golden Crown, which should not have been the case. The message was "Passed level first time", but it was my sixteenth attempt.

First time passes: 14/15 (Golden Crowns)

In Game Boosters used: 9 in 5 Levels.

Levels, no in game Boosters used: 10

Sugar Starsย 2

Worst levels

7501 - 2 Stars. Fish refused to swim. Special candies dropping everywhere, but close to the fish dispensers. Plenty fish, but no matching candies. Used boosters to match candies. With 5 moves left and 7 SF to get the option was LH x 2 FS x 1.

7503 - 1 Star. Failed first attempt. Replayed 15 times without Boosters. Passed with sixteenth attempt, using UFO.

Tricky Levels: 7502, 7505

Five star levels: 7491, 7494, 7495-7500, 7502, 7504

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Amazing!

Thank you very much @Albert_Heinrich.

@Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie what do you think? Would you agree with these ratings for episodes 500 & 501 in Candy Crush Saga? ๐Ÿ™‚

By the way, @Yombo, congratulations on reaching the current highest level in the game for your device!

Well done Candy Crusher!! Did you know that you can claim very special community badges by sharing with us some specific screenshots of your Saga Map? Check the information below!

๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†ย Join the CCS Level Clubs and claim your exclusive Community badge:

๐Ÿ’ช Have you reachedย Level 1000? Join ourย 1000 Clubย HEREย !ย 

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ชย Join theย Level 2000ย clubย HERE!ย 

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช Theย Level 3000ย badge isย HERE! Join the club now!

ย ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ชThe Community badge forย Level 4000 isย HERE!ย Join the CCS Club 4000 and claim your badge now

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ชย ย Level 5000 exclusive community badge has arrived! Join the club nowย ย โžก๏ธย HERE

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช Join this unique club now! The Level 6000 community badge can be yours!ย โžก๏ธย โžก๏ธย [HERE]

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Unfortunately too many episodes back for me to remember ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• alyoop
    alyoop Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options

Am I at the end? Is there more? Not used the forum before. Hi all. Desperate for some new levels in lock down ๐Ÿคช

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea hey there!

I do keep notes but I do not rate the levels. My little notes to myself are sorta messy. Most levels I mark either fun, like, okay or hard.

I have most of the levels marked fun or like for 7491-7505. I guess this is Episode 501.

7500, 7502, 7503 marked okay.

Level 7504 marked Fun/Liked a lot! Coconut Wheels. Combine Two! Oh Yeah!

Really combine two coconut wheels!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

quote:

Am I at the end?

Is there more?

Not used the forum before...

Welcome, newcomer; & there's always more (on Wednesdays).

Unless you've got a Win(blows) 10 device (or access to one) to play the game on, you're at the end (for the moment); & good on you for your progress.

But don't be desperate, wait for the update day (like everybody else).

Too many levels released too soon could have bugs & glitches in 'em.

So unless you've got boosters &/or money to burn & want to find out the hard way (remember that it's still free-to-play here, believe it or not), just wait a bit...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Scooterpie, I keep notes too. Send myself a What's App after every level I play for when I try to get Sugar Stars. Nothing else to do after 45 levels.

Never used to rate levels with stars. Like you I rated Easy to Hard and Fun

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?