๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, completed Episode 502 with a Diamond Trophy.

Caveat for all levels is the Pre-game Boosters from BaB and musical box boosters that opened in level 7509. All levels up to 7515 started with at least 2 CB's, 3 S&WC and 3 extra moves. It made all levels easier to complete.

@Gary_Turner, plays mainly without use of boosters, so his experience of the levels is vastly different to mine.

I expect levels to be difficult, thus by choice I prefer to use my own CB and S&WC at the start if it's not "Free" through F5 or Musical keys. From time to time I use SF.

BUBBLEGUM HILL. Actual score was 4.8 and rounded up

First time passes:ย 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

In Game Boosters used: 7 in 4 Levels ( UFO, 2 X FS's, 4 X LH's)

Most boosters used in one level: 4

Levels, with no in game Boosters used: 11

Sugar Stars: 4

Worst levels: None

Tricky Levels: 7506, 7514, 7517

Five star levels: 7507-7520

No " Freddo or SF" in this episode. Rainbow rapids was tough to negotiate through, but enjoyable. Levels were challenging, even with the Pre-game Boosters.

All levels passed within the number of moves per level. Maybe luck was on my side and I got served good starting boards. Having said that, some levels had so few boosters at start up, that all the special candies explode with the first move and did not make a huge difference on the rest of the board. The exception was the WC combo's. I prefer to use those when the opening candy screen is smaller. The blast is better than a CB, WC combo. The CB combo is obviously the best to use in most cases. Had two in this episode. Used FS in Level 7506 to create a CB combo, but lapse in concentration caused me the move the candy in the wrong direction. That cost me. Eventually used 4 boosters in that level. Pity there is no UNDO Button. LoL. Wonder if it will be considered. Mmmmm maybe I shall put it up as an idea. โ“โ“โ“โ“๐Ÿ™Œ

Sugar Stars was difficult to achieve.

Achieved 3 stars on 14/15 levels, but could only convert 4 into Sugar Stars.

My comments on level 7506 https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/992007#Comment_992007

Will start the next episode Thursday evening.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Well done Albert. I play without boosters because I havenโ€™t got any. Thatโ€™s why I can never win 2 levels in a row to even start to build the bot. Plus with the number of moves being destroyed by the day its not a fun game to play. Even 45 levels a week is ridiculous. Who am I to complain though because the designers never pay attention to negative comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I found the 45 levels quite good. In game boosters were very handy. 7603 was a fun level and I have to say in the first episode 7605, a Rainbow Rapids level was the best. I didn't like the first few levels introducing licorice impregnable bars. I realize they are there to introduce us to a new innovation and are relatively easy, but very boring.

The last 2 episodes had a mixture of hard, fun and tactical levels. 7612 a Rainbow Rapids level was very hard and required a couple of UFOs, and other boosters. 7613 needed some thought and finally 7617 with Freddo the frog as a target was enjoyable, required a lot of thinking as to where to place Freddo and was at the same time hard. No glitches as far as I could see. Also why did I only have the Episode race for the first episode ???

Finally, I hope this week is the last we see of Tiffis beach games. Maybe a good game for beginners but useless to top level players. BRING BACK DEXTER ๐Ÿคฉ

@Gary_Turner Of course I use my bank of boosters and sometimes extra moves. There is a game within a game exploring and working out how to accumulate a small bank of boosters in the time between the release of new levels. Because boosters are hard to come by, I don't go back and play old levels during the week. The only time I do this is if boosters are on offer in games like the Chocolate Box, Dexter, Fantastic 5, etc. In these games I pick easy levels to accumulate what I need. Unfortunately, if you don't use boosters you have to accept levels will be much harder to conquer. The use of boosters (what, where and when), to me, is a tactical part of the game. I admit I wait eagerly for the release of the new levels and then sit for hours playing them. This week was exceptional in the short time it took me to complete all levels, helped by the first 3 or 4 levels being very easy as we were introduced to impregnable licorice bars. Normally I endeavor to finish 30 levels in one session, then the other 15 the next day. Like you I quite often lose Build a Bot along the way.

We all get frustrated with the game, but beating it brings satisfaction !! Also as a player at the top level, playing the new releases can have problems especially levels with glitches and virtually impossible levels. These levels can cost us our Build a Bot and banked boosters. Also we don't have the advantage of You Tube videos to guide us !! Many times I have had to stop playing because a level has a glitch. We report it then have to wait until it is fixed.

The very reason for our feedback to Pounwea is to improve the game for following players, and yes the Games Studio might from time to time make levels harder but they also make an equal amount easier and eliminate glitches.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I fail to see where the satisfaction comes from when you have to play a level at least 20 times before passing. Plus the game hasnโ€™t improved with all the changes, you only need to check the comments to see that. Also making levels harder for some players is not within the spirit of the game. Iโ€™ve still to find any easy levels this week, Iโ€™ve only passed 3 levels 1st time, hence its impossible to build the bot for help.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, enjoyed reading your assessment and I agree that levels at the top should get tougher as you progress. It allows you to look at the game so as to reduce the use of in-game boosters. I get annoyed with myself if I make a silly mistake. Sometimes it costs you.

I typically try and pass a level first time with the amount of moves available. My in-game booster stash is very low, so I try not to waste moves, other than to create special candies. My average in-game booster use is 8, so I use those games where I can collect free boosters. Getting UFO's is the toughest.

Also cannot wait for DEXTER to return, to build UFO's.

Hope Dexter does not return with different rules.

• SandyKa
    SandyKa Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@Pounawea How is it that possible??? some crushers are in Candy crush saga at level 7596 and i have to wait each week to new levels? (every wednesday update + 3 new wolds - 45 levels) and my last level is only 7505 and i still have to wait for new levels?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@SandyKa, they're playing off Win 10 application. About two weeks ahead of us. You can too, if you're playing off your PC

• Ruhanika
    Ruhanika Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?