💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Finished this weeks new releases in just under 3 hours, but Level 7765 is nearly impossible. I had to use extra moves and untold hammers to get past it. It must be looked at. Also 7771 is ridiculously hard.

Also it gets totally boring when nearly every level is serving up Licorice/Candy bars and ropes, then you again get numerous boring Rainbow Rapids levels !!!

On a brighter note, there were a number of levels with Freddo the Frog as a target. Great levels to get the brain functioning again after the boredom of bars, ropes and Rainbow Rapids. These and the fish dispenser levels are great tactical levels.

Thank you, Games Studio for the many appearances of Freddo the Frog.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I get Level 7765 now. You must use the speckled bombs combined with Freddos colour. This feeds Freddo. Then move him to a port. You keep repeating these moves. You will have to be lucky or extra moves and hammers will be required.

I completely missed the tactic required 🤬 I now think this is a deliberately tricky level.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich @Scooterpie When I started the new levels last night, I did not have Build a Bot. It appeared after I played a level, but from the start. I had a full BaB when I finished last week and had done nothing to disturb it. I played Dexter and the Chocolate Box on my browser.

I lost BaB again on Level 7765. I think it is unfair to entirely lose BaB, especially when some levels need an attempt or 2 to work out the tactics to beat them !!! Later players have the advantage of on line videos to guide them.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,849 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the new levels through level 7775

I really enjoyed this weeks levels.

Now Level 7765 was a trip (a fun one!) I passed on my 1st try but that was because my friend @Peter_Tornaros gave me insight for it. Credit must truly be given to those players who attempt these new levels when they 1st arrive those players help us all. They identify the problem levels and glitches. The videos are also very, very helpful! Pause them at critical points, really check them out. I have 3 players' videos that I regularly check out. I check out whoever did the level the quickest 1st. I also like the videos where a player shows what boosters they started out with!

There are numerous levels this week that have "Freddo" the Candy Frog. I no longer long for levels with "Freddo" as the target. All I need is Candy Frog. I was missing out with my thinking. Before the Frog became a target, I rarely moved him because I did not like to end up in a dead zone. Well, by golly, we sure know how to get out of those now.

GREAT JOB Design Team with "Freddo" Candy Frog!

Now my question is, what else could I be missing with the Candy Frog? What else does he do or what will he do in the future? Am I missing other cute tricks with other things?

I give my ideas, please share yours! It used to be that more players participated here? Where are you guys?

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Amazing, thank you so much for you feedback @Peter_Tornaros and @Scooterpie ! Really appreciated!

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback and seeing your ratings @Albert_Heinrich 🙌 🌟

On the other hand, for our Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, don't miss out the following information 👉HERE! 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬🍬

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Scooterpie@Peter_Tornaros, will definitely look out for that. If memory serves me correctly there was a similar level where you used Dexter to destroy the keys.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited September 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, this was my first live session with WIN 10 and it was bittersweet. Passed all three episodes with a Diamond Trophy, but failed 1 level. After multiple replays, was able to get Sugar Stars. Though there was a warning on Level 7765 by @Peter_Tornaros, it was still a nightmare. The final fruit just would not drop, even though all the wafers were cleared. Freddo has to be activated for the last fruit to drop it appears. Not sure if is was meant that way or if it was it a glitch. The first episode was a breeze with only 4 Boosters used in 2 levels. The next two episodes proved much more difficult, using 32 boosters in those two. Level 7765 cost 6 boosters, since I was not able to figure out what to do with the last fruit. Again it was difficult to convert Golden Crowns to Sugar Stars. Below is how I saw the three episodes.

Episode 517: Fantastic Forrest

Started episode with full BaB, so each level had 3 extra moves plus 1 extra from episode bonus. Also had 30 min. CB and S&WC from Bean Stalk. Level 7735 CB for 1 hour from F5. First 9 levels was a breeze and completed levels with plenty moves left, Ave 16 moves left per level. Finished with Diamond Trophy and 6 Sugar Stars. Used 4 x LH's in 2 Levels.

Trophy awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Failed levels: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game Boosters used: 4 in 2 Levels (4 X LH's)

Most boosters used in one level: 3 (7743: LH X 3)

Levels, with no in game Boosters used: 13

Sugar Stars: 6

Difficult levels: 7740, 7743

Tricky Levels: 7736, 7744, 7745

Best Levels: 7734, 7738, 7742

Five star levels: 13/15 (7731-7739,7741, 7742, 7744, 7745)

Four star levels: 0/15

Three star levels: 7740, 7743

Two star levels: 0

One Star Levels: 0

Level 7740. Tricky with 1-4 layered icing and a few covered BGum poppers at bottom. WC dispenser above conveyor not helpful, unless candies are destroyed. LH to create combo with on move left.

Level 7743. Proved to be tough. LH on third move to create CB Combo. 3 moves left and 2 jellies, used 2 x LH to get rid of stubborn jellies

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Pounawea Episode 518 Chocolate Mountain

Episode 18: Chocolate Mountain (4.0)

Tougher episode. Completed all levels without using extra moves, but 14 in game boosters in 8 levels. 

Good start to the episode with NHL won without any boosters. Next level ok, but level 7749 a bit tougher using 3 in game boosters. Musical box opened thereafter giving 30 min of timed boosters. All levels started with 4 extra moves.

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Failed levels: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game Boosters used: 14 in 8 Levels (5 X LH, 3 X Paint Stripe, 3 X UFO 3 X FS

Most boosters used in one level: 3 (7749 & 7759)

Levels, with no in game Boosters used: 7

Sugar Stars: 6

Difficult levels: 7749, 7752, 7753, 7759

Tricky Levels: 7747, 7751, 7756, 7745

Best Levels: 7760

Five star levels: 5/15 (7746, 7748, 7750, 7754, 7755)

Four star levels: 5/15 (7751, 7756, 7758-7760)

Three star levels: 5/15 (7747, 7749, 7752, 7753, 7757)

One Star Levels: 0

Level 7749. Tricky with 1-5 layered icing and a few covered BGum poppers at bottom. No matching candies to explode BGum and clear jellies, 3 boosters used to clear.

Level 7752. Clearing wafers bottom left and right proved difficult. Used Paint Stripe to create combo, then UFO. Passed level with 1 move left

Level 7753. Collecting all the keys proved difficult. With over half moves done, not all keys collected. UFO and LH use to pass level with 1 move left.

Level 7759. Not able to match candies with Freddo proved undoing. 2 x FS and LH to match. 

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Pounawea, Episode 519 Caramel Canyons

Toughest episode, using 14 boosters in 6 levels. Level 7765 was toughest, and other tough levels were 7766 and 7768. Most of the other levels were tricky at best. the only fun levels was 7761. Paint Stripe become my favourite booster in the last two episodes using 9 in total, with 6 used in the last episode. It allows you to strategise when there is a CB or WC and quite a few similar candies all around the board. Rebuilding Bot after level 7765 made levels trickier without the extra moves.

First time passes using level moves only: 14/15 (Golden Crowns)

Failed levels: 1 (7765)

Attempts at replay: 12

In Game Boosters used: 14 in 6 Levels (LH X 4, Paint Stripe x 6, UFO X 3, FS X 1)

Most boosters used in one level: 6 (7765: LH X 3, Paint Stripe x 2, UFO X 1)

Levels, with no in game Boosters used: 9

Sugar Stars: 3

Difficult levels: 7765, 7766, 7768

Tricky Levels: 7766, 7770, 7771

Best Levels: 7761

Five star levels: 3/15 (7761, 7764, 7772)

Four star levels: 4/15 (7767, 7769, 7774, 7775)

Three star levels: 7/15 (7762, 7763, 7766, 7768, 7770, 7771, 7773)

One Star Levels: 1 (Level 7765)

Level 7765. This was a terrible level with 12 replays and 6 ingame boosters used, which did not really help. The last fruit requires Freddo to be activated for it to drop, With no more jellies to clear and the fruit not dropping, it was not clear what to do. This was definitely a trick to deactivate Bot, unless it is a flaw in the level. Very frustating and poor boards, which did not allow for Freddo to be fed due to unfavourable colour bomb positions. Switched off after 10 replays and restarted the following day and on second try finished with 6 moves left and Sugar Stars

Level 7766. Rainbow Twirls moving in singles makes this level difficult. No boosters used but took long to get rid of Rainbow Twirls.

Level 7768. Key drops not always favourable

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich Great summary. We don't need ridiculous levels like 7765. Hard levels, sure, but, 7765 is just totally unfair and a certainty to eliminate your Build a Bot 🤬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?