💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, you're absolutely right. Hard, and even tricky levels should be part of the game at this stage. Ridiculous is definitely out. Bot is very useful, and the three extra moves comes in handy. You tend to use more boosters when rebuilding on Bot

If I look at the amount of times I finished with one or two moves left, Bot saved me countless boosters. I mostly start, using my own pregame boosters and many a time the CB Combo presents at startup, giving a huge advantage at times.

Hope 7765 was a flash in the pan

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Amazing, thank you so much @Albert_Heinrich !

Really great feedback and summary. As I've been commenting a few times already, this is not only very helpful for me and the Level designers team, but also for the Candy Crush Saga community members that are closer to reach these levels and episodes.

I'll make sure to mention again level 7765 to the Studio. 🙂 By the way, congratulations guys on reaching the current highest level in the game!! 🥳 🙌 Only 2 more day before a new weekly release. 😉

Did you play the Golden Path during the weekend? If yes, we really hope you liked it! I'd be awesome to get your feedback as well.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Options

Morning everyone from this side of the world!

How's everything going, Candy Crushers? 🙂

As you know.. today is Wednesday...and that means... 🥳

Are you guys ready?!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Peter_Tornaros & @Albert_Heinrich,

Just to come off the levels comments for a moment. Have you 2 posted at:

If you have the "Master Trophies List", I recently on 9/3/2020 did a 2 Part Update, with "Tips" & "Scores".

Trying to get the CM's like @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad, to post their list also. @Scooterpie has listed / posted already, but haven't seen you 2 yet.

Well, thought I would ask.

• For @Pounawea - One thing that would be helpful on posting these 45 New Levels, is the "Time" they come out. I am in the USA, so get them somewhere around 3 - 6 am or so?. Changes, every week it seems, so never know when. Anyway, owe 5 more Levels today, before the 50 Levels in a week ends, sometime today. Did 45 Levels last week, so knowing the time these new levels come out would be helpful.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/9/2020

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale ,

Thank you for bringing up the Master of Masters Trophies community ranking here as well. I'd be great to have @Peter_Tornaros, @Albert_Heinrich and all our Community Crushers screenshots as well! 🙌 👏

To your question:

For @Pounawea @Pounawea - One thing that would be helpful on posting these 45 New Levels, is the "Time" they come out. I am in the USA, so get them somewhere around 3 - 6 am or so?. Changes, every week it seems, so never know when. Anyway, owe 5 more Levels today, before the 50 Levels in a week ends, sometime today. Did 45 Levels last week, so knowing the time these new levels come out would be helpful.

I'm afraid I won't be able to help you providing an exact time for the new level releases on Wednesdays. As you mentioned, every Wednesday the release time varies, but the release can be expected from 5:00 am (EST) to 1:00pm (EST).

That being said, and as you all know, I'm always trying to inform you guys (over this thread) as soon as the new levels are release in the game. True, sometimes I'm not around to notify you and/or sometimes I inform you with some delay, but the information will be always up-to-date and the feedback that we received from you, it will be shared with our Levels designers. 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's get ready to crush the new levels coming! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Today, September 9th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7730 Levels, 516 episodes
    • Win10: 7820 Levels, 522 episodes

For our Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, remember that on Friday, September 11th, we will start the Diamond Path! Check out more information & share your feedback with us here!

🏆 💎️ New! Golden Path & Diamond Paths! All the info HERE!

Also, for more information about 🍬 Licorice Curls and the Licorice Fence, go 👉 HERE !! What do you think about them? 🙂

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the first 2 episodes of the new releases. All plain sailing and overall very enjoyable, except I start to tire of the Rainbow Rapids levels. I find them very monotonous.

In the first 15 levels, I found 7777, different and interesting. 7782 had fish as a target and required some thought and tactics to get combos to set the fish off.

In the second 15, 7794 and 7799 were both very difficult whereas 7803 was a lot of fun and 7804 had a lot happening with a bit of everything.

It is getting late in Australia, so I am leaving the last 15 levels for tomorrow.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

Wow @Peter_Tornaros you are surely whipping those levels! I have only completed the 1st 5 so far!🙃👍

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited September 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, This episode was fun and tricky at the same time. Using more Boosters playing off Win 10 platform than off Android. Average with the last 4 episodes is 14 as opposed to 7 playing off Android.

Not complaining, enjoying the challenge. I hate losing a level, so I'd rather use boosters to complete levels. 10 Gold Bars for 5 extra moves and no guarantee and then still using boosters on top of that is not an option for me. Creating Combo's with boosters is par for the course for me, especially my new favourite booster, Paint Stripe. Saving me UFO's at this point

The first 10 levels I used 11 in-game boosters. Only had BaB, so used 15 CB's and 15 S&WC's of my own Pre-Game Boosters for this episode. F5 still a far way off. Hopefully will have the benefit in the last episode. The 3 extra moves from BaB comes in very handy. The first 10 levels were indifferent, and the last 5 was fun. Again difficult to convert Golden Crowns into Sugar Stars.

Will start the next episode on Thursday. At least I have 3 days to play CCS. It takes about an hour to complete one episode.

Soda Sea Episode 520

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 13 in 6 Levels (FS X 3, LH X 7, Paint Stripe X 3,

Pre-Game Boosters used: 15 CB's and 15 S&WC's, Excluding BaB

Most boosters used in one level: 7 (Level 7778 - LH X 5, FS X 1 Paint Stripe X 1)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 9

Sugar Stars: 4

Difficult Levels: 7778, 7782

Tricky Levels: 7780, 7785, 7786.

Best Levels: 7787 - 7790

Five Star Levels: 8/15 (7776, 7777, 7781, 7783, 7787 - 7790)

Four Star Levels: 5/15 (7779, 7780, 7784 - 7786)

Three Star Levels: 7782

Two Star Levels: 7778

One Star Levels: 0

Level 7778: Rainbow Rapids. Poor board. Special candy drop not frequent. 5 moves left and not able to destroy wafers. 4 LH's needed to destroy final wafer. Alternative was to fail and retry.

Level 7782: 14 moves left. Tricky to remove last licorice curl at Fish Bobber. Used LH to create W&SC combo with 4 moves left.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?