๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,996 Level 5
    Options

Small coastal village around the Gold Coast and Byron Bay, that sounds amazing! ๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ Relatively close to the Great barrier reef if I'm not mistaken! โญ๏ธ

@Pounawea I am about 500kms from the start of the reef, but have visited there often.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,996 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Finished the new levels and my F5 team coordinated well in that I started with the 1 hour timed speckled bomb and combo + UFO, picked up the rewards along the way, culminating in another timed speckled bomb and combo + UFO !! In all there were only 3 levels in the middle that I didn't have at least a timed speckled bomb !!

The first episode was very good. 7957 and 7960 were interesting, 7961 was difficult, 7962 required tactics and 7264 was different with the target being green candy.

The second episode was started with 7971, a dreaded Rainbow Rapids level, however 7972 picked me up again with frogs as a target and the associated tactics in moving the frog making it enjoyable. 7978 spoiled the episode. In my opinion the design was bad and the level required extra moves to finish. 7981 was very hard, impossible without extra moves, but the frogs as a target made it interesting.

The third episode started with an enjoyable level, 7986. However the next, 7987, a Rainbow Rapids level was rubbish. Totally unfair, a perfect example of the type of level that turns people off the game. The designer needs to revisit this level. 7988 and 7990 were both entertaining. 7993 I beat on my first move, starting with a speckled bomb combo !! 7996 required tactics in moving the frog. A tip for 7997, deploy a UFO around the midway mark of the game. 7998 was interesting with fish as the target. And finally what a great finishing level was 8000 - a masterpiece and I got sugar stars ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Lastly, thank you for the excellent reward, a bagful of boosters for reaching Level 8000 ๐Ÿ˜

Has an 8000 Club been started ??

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Amazing! Thank you for all the feedback @Peter_Tornaros and congratulations!! You have reached and completed level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ‘

@Peter_Tornaros

[...]

Lastly, thank you for the excellent reward, a bagful of boosters for reaching Level 8000ย ๐Ÿ˜

Has an 8000 Club been started ??

Sweet! Glad you also liked the reward after completing such an amazing milestone in the game. ๐Ÿ™‚

Regarding the 8000 Club, no not yet. But we will be creating it soon! Stay tuned.

____

๐Ÿฐ๏ธ ๐ŸŽ‰๏ธ ๐ŸŽˆ Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga is here - Let's make a cake and get badges and more!ย HERE!

Are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis? We've prepare a very special contest for you! Don't miss out this:

๐Ÿš€โœจ Reach for the stars with Tiffi!ย HERE

_____

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Erewhon
    Erewhon Posts: 134 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Level 8,000 is here!

At the rate, Level 80,000 comes out in 2051.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, got Diamond trophies an all three new episodes, albeit with heavy use boosters in the last two levels.ย Sugar Stars in 23/45 levels. All levels were completed without extra moves and golden crowns in all of them.

I found the level of difficulty for Boxed Orders are increasing more and more, sometimes too much going on at one time. Some tricky Rainbow Rapid levels was also in the mix. There were also quite a few nasty levels in the last two episodes, with episode 533 being the worst.ย ย 

Episode 532 (4/5) was reasonable. A mix excellent slightly tricky and difficult. For me 8/15 levels (7958-7960, 7963-7965, 7968, 7969) in episode 532 were enjoyable, where I finished the levels with between 7 and 19 moves left and only requiring 1 booster in those levels.. The trickier ones were, levels 7962, 7966 and 7970, which necessitated the use of 4 in-game boosters. I found levels 7956 and 7969 tricky and difficult, with poor boards and requiring 5 boosters to complete them. Lots of thinking, throughout the episode. Only had Bot available and used quite a few pre-game boosters. Most in-game boosters were used to create combo's.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, Episode 533 (2.5/5) for me was downright terrible and required heavy use of in-game boosters to complete.

I started playing very late, around 22H30 and at one point I contemplated switching off. Levels 7971 - 7980, with the exception of level 7976, was the worst run nasty levels I had. It required the use of 23 in-game boosters. Most of the levels I completed with between 1 - 3 moves left. The only 2 levels I enjoyed was 7982 and 7983.

In this episode 9/15 levels I completed with great difficulty, mainly because of the poor boards I was dished up. The worst of the lot for me was 7971, 7972, 7974 and 7979. The Automatic Spawners in 7972 and 7974 was a nightmare to contend with. I ended up smashing them with LH's to destroy it and bring normalcy to the levels.

Levels 7981 and 7984 were tricky and with a bit of concentration became easy. Some levels had a bit much going on at one time, requiring concentration. When it gets to the last few orders to collect, the Swedish Fish just wont touch them, thus requiring you to use boosters to change the board or collect the orders.

I have never used so many boosters to mash orders. Maybe it's playing so late at night, that got the better of me. After this episode I just wished the next one would be better, since I wanted to get to Level 8000 before the night was over.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, episode 534 (4/5) started off well with the first 9 levels (7986 - 7994) being almost too easy, and only levels 7791 and 7994 being a bit tricky.

Only use one in-game booster in all those levels. In the next 6 levels (7995 - 8000) only 7996 was enjoyable, with Candy Frog being the hero. The rest of the levels were completed with 1 - 2 moves left and heavy use of boosters. Level 7997 required me to use the LH to smash 3 Automatic Spawners or face repeating the level.

Creating CB Combo's did not help much and around 16 boosters were used in 5 levels.

I was hoping for a Level 6000 type level when I got to level 8000.

It's 28 moves and only 1 possible move at start with only 17ย useable squares after the two CB Combo's. They only help to open the licorice locked licorice. Unlocking them proved to be difficult with the board I was dished up. The Swedish Fish in top left is actually useless until all licorice is cleared and then you still have to rely on favourable special candy drops to activate them. Candies dropped regularly but most of the time it exploded before a move could be planned. Maybe it was just bad luck for me.

The reward at the end though was worth it, even with using a LH to get the last fruit to drop with 2 moves left. I was not prepared to take any chances, relying on special candies.

Replaying the level without boosters was ok afterwards, with a much improved board. Managed to complete it with 8 moves left. Just for the record, there was a CB Combo about midway through, which rid the board of all licorice.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Albert_Heinrich @Pounawea,

Hey Mr. Albert, noticed you haven't posted yet your "Master Trophy List".

I have "Soda" new levels coming out tonight, but after some sleep plan to update things over there.

@Pounawea posted some great news, the "Rewards" are coming back, for "Master Trophy List". In fact, @DieOmimi has already posted, she got her "Rewards" back.

• The Studio is working on the release of the next version of the game and it might already include the rewards from the Master Trophy.ย 

Well, my friend would love to have you post your list. Along, with any of the other players here. Give me a tag if or when you do.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

10/9/2020

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale, how are you mate. Did you enjoy Level 8000.

Mine pales into insignificance compared to the rest of you. Currently I only have 39 Diamonds. Most of them from level 7600 upwards. I tried playing older levels, but gave up.

Collected 17 in the last 18 episodes. I noticed for the last few months there is no master title, not an issue though

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @Albert_Heinrich,

Fine thx for asking. hope things are well with you.

Not important on amount, my friend. In fact, I have no list yet on Win 10 PC. Players have posted with 0 Diamond Trophies. If you like can take your post above, get you on the list?

With the rewards coming back, should be easier to do "Golden Crowns" or "Sugar Stars" now. Along with what I told @Scooterpie over there:

• One more thing. Since reports are coming in that theย "Rewards"ย for theย "Master Trophies List"ย is now back. That will also change how we do contest.ย Getting a + 10% bump up in Score is huge.ย If you haven't posted your currentย "Master Trophies List"ย yet, please do so. I will update things after some sleep. See my posts above. Thx

So take a look, have posted the rewards for the players on Page 18 above. After @DieOmimi decoded them for me.

See Page 16 for previous scores & tips. Master Title will be coming back also. Wiki has the old ones.

Not sure, but think I did "Sugar Stars" on it / 8000 Level, funny huh.

In fact, let's see how it looks over here.

• Master Trophies Rewards List - Candy Crush Saga

Cyas & Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

10/9/2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?