💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, Completed episode 538 with a Diamond Trophy. Not too bad an episode, but not fun either. Only three levels completed with more than 10 moves left, the rest was between 0 and 8. 

The episode took longer than usual to complete, with lots of plotting and concentration. Ingame Boosters used was 15 and mostly LH's and UFO's. I found 6 of the levels difficult to complete without any boosters, with three extremely difficult levels and the board layouts not really helping.

Again the orientation of stripes from special candy drops were problematic. Pre-game boosters used was Full Win Streak and own boosters, allowing for combos at start of level. This makes negotiating the level easier without a doubt. No F5 available. Not a fan of Tea Pot. 

Episode 538 - Levels 8046 - 8060

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 15/7 (FS x 3 , LH x6, PS x 1, UFO x 5)

Boosters used to create CB Combo's: 2/15

Pre Game Boosters used: 38 Excluding Win Streak

Most boosters used in one level: 5 (8057, FS x3, LH x 1, UFO x 1)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 8/15

Sugar Stars: 9/15

Difficult Levels: 6/15 (8048, 8051, 8052, 8054, 8056, 8057)

Tricky Levels: 2/15 (8003, 8006)

Best Levels: 2/15 (8058, 8059) 

Five Star Levels: 7/15 (8047, 8049, 8050, 8053, 8055, 8058, 8059)

Four Star Levels: 2/15 (808056, 8060)

Three Star Levels: 3/15 (8046, 8048, 8054)

Two Star Levels: 1/15 (8052)

One Star Levels: 2/15 (8051, 8057)

Level 8046 - RR. Not very clever. Stripe orientation in opposite direction of targets. Dropping of Striped and Wrapped candies also out of sync, and exploding before combos can be made. The 4x3 area makes it perfect for spontaneous explosions, give that there are only 3 colours on the board. With 4 moves left there was no way of destroying the 2 Icing and licorice fence. Only option was UFO

Level 8048 - Poor board. Getting jellies to align with SF almost imposible towards the end. Had to resort to LH to create a W&SC combo and with 1 move left and one SF order, had to use LH again. Also not easy to create combo's from special candy drops.

Level 8046 - Poor level. Only options at start of level was to use one of the CB's, which is wasteful with no combinations. Poor board does not allow for meaningful combinations. Wasted both CB's on meaningless moves. Those meaningless moves was the difference between using boosters or not. Deployed UFO with 5 moves left and LH x 2 for the last two licorice. 

Level 8052: RR. Poor Level and poor board. Resorted to UFO to open board with 10 moves left and 2 AS destroyed. Very difficult to feed Candy Frog. After 18 moves the feog was still not fed. Board was a bit better but had to use PS to open board further. And Candy frog finally fed. Now wasted moves with CF late in the level. Level eventually finished with last move.

Level 8054: Very tricky level. Try to destroy wafers below fruits proved difficult. Again resorted to UFO to complete level with 2 moves left.

Level 8056: Very tricky level. Getting Skulls proved difficult. Could only manage it with 5 moves left. Fortunately the board was favourable and most of the licorice was destroyed, which meant the no in-game boosters was necessary. This level could definitely do with more moves.

Level 8057: Difficult and poor board layout. Lots of wasted moves to destroy wafers for fruit and special candies to drop. Excessive use of boosters (5) was the only way to finish level. Definitely not a good level.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich You have more patience then me. I don't know how you can go into so much detail over such rubbish !! It will be interesting to see what you think of the next 3 episodes !!

I am still angry at being ripped off for boosters and gold bars (money). To me we are not being offered a product worth spending money on !!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, I am also angry at being ripped off, (11 Boosters in level 8072). After reading your "Brief" review, I was just going to play without making comments. You are right, the next one is totally useless.

I have a setup that does not take too long to get comments in. It also gives me an opportunity to vent my frustrations. I completed episode 539 last night and it was poor. Will post my comments once the anger is over.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Pounawea, what a poor episode. Though I have used more boosters than this in a previous episode, at least I enjoyed it. By far the most UFO's used in one episode. It's almost as if it was done deliberately, just to trip you up.

My Win Streak of over 100 came to and end on Level 8073, which in my opinion was deliberate to loose the Win Streak. In my humble opinion this is a poorly designed level. Using Bubble Gum blockers was a bad idea, since one can set off a chain of explosions and take all the candies with it. That is exactly what happened. I replayed 9 times.

This level is best played without Pre-game Boosters. Getting rid of the skulls is difficult enough, but not having candies dropping makes this almost impossible to complete. In the end I got a lucky board and could explode the candies from the top, without setting off the Bubble Gum, Using the LH to smash the skull. Other poor levels were, 8062, 8065, 8069, 8071 - 8075. 

Episode 539 - Level 861 - 8075 

Trophy Awarded: Gold Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 14/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 1

Attempts at replay: 9

In Game boosters used: 29/8 (LH x 13, PS x 8, UFO x 8)

Boosters used to create CB Combo's: 2/15

Pre Game Boosters used: 32

Most boosters used in one level: 11 (8072- LH x4, PS x 5, UFO x 2)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 7

Sugar Stars: 5/15

Difficult Levels: 8/15 (8062, 8065, 8069, 8071 - 8075. )

Tricky Levels: 4/15 (8061, 8063, 8064, 8066) 

Best Levels: 1/15 (8067)

Five Star Levels: 0/15

Four Star Levels: 7/15 (8061, 8063, 8064, 8066 - 8068, 8070)

Three Star Levels: 1/15 (808071)

Two Star Levels: 1/15 (8074)

One Star: 6/15 (8062, 8065, 8069, 8072, 8073, 8075)

Level 8061: Hard Level. Poor to say the least. Limited initial options, resulting in wasted moves. Over half moves used and no decent options to clear board. UFO used to open board, then PS x 3 and LH. 

Level 8065: Hard Level. Not good at all. Using quite a few boosters (5) to complete the level. LH to create CB Combo. PS to create W&SC combo with 11 moves left and board still tight. UFO x 2

Level 8069: Poor level. Skull not easily accessible. Used LH's to activate skulls with 10 moves left, thereafter UFO to open board with 8 moves left

Level 8071: Difficult level with Sugar Coat adding to the difficulty. Icing difficult to get rid of on top row. UFO used to open board with 10 moves left, and LH to smash last jelly

Level 8072: Hard Level. Probably the poorest level ever played. 11 Boosters used to complete the level. After using 2 x UFO's, PS and LH's, it was pointless to let the moves run out. Scored level 1 because of the poor board layout at bottom. Overuse of wafers added to misery.

Level 8073: Poorly designed level. Second poorest level ever played. First failed level in over 100 levels. Had to resort to LH to preserve candies. Exploding Bgum causes jellies to explode and not enough jellies to match. Level best played without boosters. Not sure what designers were thinking or if it was deliberate, to ensure loss of Win Streak. Very disappointing

Level 8074: Another poor level. The less said the better

Level 8075: Poor level design in my opinion. Not being able to match candies from the drop to align with the Skull makes it difficult with the conveyor. Then only two wrapped candies to target once the skulls are taken care of. Resorting to Boosters, the only option

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,865 Level 5
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros @Albert_Heinrich I still have the 4th new episode left to complete. Some of the levels are just taking too many boosters! I love to play the game, work the glitches but have no idea how to create the levels? So I guess I will just have go with the flow and take what the candy gods give me! Hehe!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Scooterpie, i still have two episodes to complete. Was not in the mood to play yesterday. Will see today. You're right about the boosters. Using boosters to compleye s level takes away the fun. Normally 2/3 through i am able to assess if i will need to use boosters, but now it is much earlier

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,865 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Pounawea I have completed the 4 new episodes released this week through Level 8105.

I had an episode race on the 1st episode. Then I had one on the last episode. 1st place prize was increased and now is 10 bars of gold.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea @Scooterpie I had the Episode Race for Episode 1 but it disappeared before I could collect. It didn't reappear for any of the other 3 Episodes. I couldn't be bothered mentioning it as it would of only added to the anger I felt at the rubbish that was released.

• yëňïfëř27
    yëňïfëř27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

What the hell is this Saltnado all about. You’ve to pass 5 levels to get a booster, then another 5 and so on. After level 8 it takes on average at least 15/20 attempts for one level. There’s NO WAY you’ll get those 3 blue dots in 18 days. Another big failure from KING

The biggest waste of time EVER

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?