💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

8830476080 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited April 2020
    Options

6785 levels in my Win10 device (Update: Now, I'm at level 6782, 4 levels left to finish all).

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers!

As usual, this week we are collecting your feedback in regards to the latest levels released in the game.

Don't forget to post your thoughts and opinion below!

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Happy crushing everyone and, stay safe!

#PlayApartTogether

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,001 Level 5
    Options

Newly released level 6798 has a major glitch. Game opens and immediately comes up with the message "Oops not enough target orders available". I tried playing 3 times and got the same message each time. Unplayable until fixed. Have lost my banked Build a Bot boosters as a result.

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi @Peter_Tornaros .

Thank you very much for reporting this information.

The Studio is looking into it right now and we hope to fix it as soon as possible. I apologise for the inconvenience and for losing the build-a-bot booster. 😔

As soon as I get new information from the Studio, I'll share it here with you and I'll also update the latest level release information in the forum.

Once again, thank you!

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear community,

Today is April fools day... but I'm not joking! The new episodes have been released! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (April, 8th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6740 Levels, 450 episodes
    • Win10: 6830 Levels, 456 episodes.

Reminder: 4 weeks ago, the new Bubblegum Pop arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information and share your feedback with us -> HERE

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe!!

#PlayApartTogether

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi again!

I'd like to also share the information with all of you here.

I've just received the information from the Studio that the level 6798 should now be fixed! I'd like to thank again @Peter_Tornaros for the information reported.

Now, let's share again the new levels & episodes released today! In Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6740 Levels, 450 episodes
    • Win10: 6830 Levels, 456 episodes.

Don't forget to share your feedback with us, Candy Crushers!

Have a delicious day and, please stay safe.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

It took me a while to adapt to the new changes.

No more going back to build a bot. Losing the whole bot content upon a single lost game. No more sugar drop to gain boosters.

I accumulated three weeks backlog.

But then I found the way to fight back and I caught up with my backlog. Now I am at level 6740 again. Waiting for new levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,001 Level 5
    Options

Overall a good set of levels, except 6798, which proved beyond doubt that levels are not checked prior to release.

6789 was very tough and required overuse of boosters.

6821 needed some thought as to tactics used.

6823 was the most enjoyable.

The new Build a Bot format is grossly unfair, especially losing everything with one missed game, especially when like 6798 the game is faulty.

• chofis
    chofis Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?