💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Pounawea first episode was quite good and barring the glitch was a good episode with varying degrees of difficulty

second episode 6902 ( very easy when you understand the concept, but takes working out and lives go quickly) 6903 worst level i have ever experienced got the theory of it but impossible to do without a lot of boosters. seriously needs changing for mobile / facebook versions

third episode in progress but good so far been good variety with various degrees of difficulty

I do not have build a bot feature so a lot tricker than most that have the feature

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Morning everyone!

Please, let's keep the conversation on topic in this thread. 🙂

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and opinions about the latest levels released and congratulations on reaching the highest levels in the game!

@Freddy_Falkner I'm glad you are finding a nice combination of levels difficulties and variety. I'll pass on the feedback on level 6903. Have fun with the last episode released for this week and let us know how it goes!

Keep your feedback coming Candy Crushers!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

I stopped playing for a while 3 or 4 times through total frustration. I must say the newly released 45 levels are arguable the most poorly produced newly released levels in recent memory. From a glitch on the 6th. level to Oops levels, absolutely ridiculous.

It seems all designing now centres around forcing you to use boosters. You look forward to the new levels, just get started and are forced to stop because of an incompetent glitch, then you psyche yourself into playing again and are served up with a totally inferior product.

I didn't find any levels enjoyable, tactics virtually left the game many moons ago and difficulty level depends on how many boosters you are willing to use or gold bars you can afford.

@Pounawea

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3

PASS IN FIRST TRY

Comparing again GS and CC. This may help the studio get some idea. They may not be do strong at finding new idea themselves but maybe they can get inspired by the ideas of others. I am accepting rewards for this service to CC. Infinite party booster would be a good start.

So in GS when you pass a level on the first try (starting from a certain level), you get starter booster in the next game. The more you pass the more you get, until a limit.

In CC what you get are just Corona. Not the virus but the thing kings and queens put on their head. It looks good but it's totally useless and doesn't really help you in the game in any way. Much like the modern days Kings and Queens for that matter.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Peter_Tornaros Level 6903 needs to be changed but level 6902 is very easy.

6902 level you have to play according to the strategy, I like such levels very much.

I made the video now, you watch and tell me, where you are having trouble to understanding.

@Pounawea @kiara_wael

• Freddy_

@Pounawea just finished 3rd episode and although the easier of the 3 one i enjoyed the most as quite a mixture of levels and strategy.

agree with @Sukanta_Biswas regarding 6902 being easy if you know the strategy i lost a lot of lives trying to work it out, but now the video is on line should be a lot easier for people to work out.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,526 Candy Moderator
  • Freddy_

@kiara_wael good luck with that one, horrid level and worst level think i attempted. look at the video for it 2 x party boosters, 2 x ufos hand switches and lollipop hammers.

i managed with 1 ufo and 3 lollipop hammers and around 20 attempts as lot of oops messages. really do believe this does need changing

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Sukanta_Biswas I beat 6902 at the third attempt, once I worked out the strategy. These levels would be ok if you didn’t lose Build a Bot entirely if you missed on your first attempt.

This is what is annoying me, if you haven’t seen a video of the level, it is extremely hard to beat it at the first attempt.

And I agree, 6903 is ridiculous. 6901 comes into the same category. Throw in the glitch, which also cost me dearly and the entire experience was far from enjoyable.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?