I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook 👉 Update your game! More info HERE!
⭐️ ⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!
🍬 🗳️ What's your favourite Candy Crush Saga challenge? HERE! / / 🍬 Community Poll & feedback for Olivia's Flavour of the Day event HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform

Comments

• wolfegirl101wolfegirl101 Posts: 4 New Bee

What level seems to be the hardest level yo y'all

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 1,677 Level 4

Congrats @yoph_1234, nice to see you got the Diamond Trophy. I still have to play 7456 to 7460. Hoping to finish it off by Tuesday and get first time passes to make the DT.

Are those last 5 levels tough ones

• wolfegirl101wolfegirl101 Posts: 4 New Bee

Yoph I think you are very good at this game how long have you been playing

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 1,977 Legend

@Pounawea I almost forgot to write about this weeks new levels through level 7550. Finished Friday.

Really a great mix of levels this week.

I have to agree with @Peter_Tornaros that level 7523 was awesome. You must grow and move that frog "Freddo" 5 times. You cannot destroy the chocolate too early! Fish dispensers, wrapped candy dispensers. A whole lotta stuff you have to be aware of.

Level 7523 is by far this week's winner of the levels! Great Job Design Team!!!!

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

@Pounawea, completed the last episode this morning.

So I scored a hat-trick of Diamond Trophies, but using quite a few in game boosters in the last episode.

Went back and played 12 levels with no starting boosters and no in game boosters and could only manage 4/12 first time passes.

Levels were tough and tricky so you have to make your own luck.

If you have boosters at your disposal then it is doable for first time passes, but reality is that there are lots of players out there without that luxury. In many instances the moves has reduced from the original launch, judging from online videos.

Rating without any boosters would probably be 3-4/10

All levels started with CB and S&WC Pre-game boosters from BaB. First 5 levels difficulty for me was 8/10

Rainbow Reef - 6/10.

First time passes 15/15 - Diamond Trophy

In game Boosters used: LH - 5, FS -3, UFO's -5

Best levels: 7446, 7450-2, 7460

Worst levels: 7455

Sugar Stars: 1

Previous two episodes: 5 each.

Will try and attempt the next 3 episodes with very minimal in game booster use, and compare launch moves with current moves. Will use Pre-game Boosters every now and then. Hope there's a few levels where I can use the CW.

Will also probably forego winning my customary 10 GB's for this coming week and not compete in the Tiffy Challenge. May also be to the detriment of my F5 team. Hope they don't kick me out.

I will again stress that in games, levels generally become more difficult as you progress.

You have players stuck on levels, playing up to 40 tries and maybe more, and maybe that should not be the case. This is anecdotal from posts I've read over time.

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 2,443 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers,

The feedback you've shared with us it's fantastic, I'm so glad to read all your comment and details about your experience with the new levels and I'm glad that, the overall feeling of the latest levels released it's positive.  🙌🙌

It has all been shared with our Level designers team and, on their behalf, I'd also like to tell you that they really appreciate it. @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie @Albert_Heinrich @Origins7_Dale

By the way guys, some of the new levels that we are releasing today are going to include a little surprise for you... stay tuned! Soon we will be sharing more information.

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

Welcome to the sweetest CommunityParticipate, share your feedback and win prizes!
    No account yet? 
    Register HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

🔥🌶 Candy Crush Saga: Hot right now  🌶🔥

Candy Crushers,

Now, the new levels of the week have been released!! Some levels available for you guys at the very top of the Saga Map that will count towards the summer event in Candy Crush Saga, Tiffi's Beach Games - Week II (for more info go HERE)

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Welcome to the sweetest CommunityParticipate, share your feedback and win prizes!
    No account yet? 

edited August 5

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, August 5th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7505 Levels, 501 episodes
    • Win10: 7595 Levels, 507 episodes

Today's release it's also bringing us a surprise! 🥳 🙌

You, Candy Crusher at the very top of the Saga Map, will have the chance to try the new Licorice in Candy Crush Saga: Licorice Curls and Licorice Fence

_______

For our dear Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, with today's release, they will have the chance to also participate in the Week II of the Candy Crush Saga summer challenge, Tiffi's Beach Games!

🏖️ ☀️ Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest! 👉  More information HERE!
    ________

That's all for now Candy Crushers! Keep your feedback coming. 🙌

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! 🍬🍬

No account yet? 

• Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 593 Level 4

@Pounawea I will start with the good bit. the first 30 levels were reasonably good with 7575 the best with Freddo the frog as a target. the level was both interesting and required some thought. Fish dispensers on 7552 and 7564 made them interesting and fun to play. There also were some reasonably hard levels.

Now to the last 15 levels. In my opinion it is the most boring, poorly constructed episode I have ever played. I couldn't wait to finish it. A new innovation like licorice curls and licorice fence is fine, but in nearly every episode. I can't comment on any level because they were all terrible. to top it off, near the start of the episode you get a timed boosters reward, then you can't use any of them in the next level. That is the epitome of poor designing !!

I have 45 points in the Kite Flying contest, but that is it. I should be passed multiple times in the next few days.

No episode race was another disappointing aspect of this week's games.

Oh well, no Dexter, no Candy Crush for nearly a week !!!

@Pounawea, I completed the first 15 levels. Not sure how to judge the episode, since I had Pre-game Boosters in abundance. Full BaB and then got the KEY to the Musical box.

Levels 7461-7466 was relatively easy because of "Free" Pre-game Boosters.

Level 7467 was tricky, no sneaky. My game started with two CB's separated by a candy, so instinctively I used the LH to smash the candy and create a CB combo, destroying the yellows on the board. It seemed to have the desired effect. With all the jellies gone there was 1 fruit and about 15 moves left and guess what, the fruit was stuck and could not be moved with FS Hand. My first epic fail in about 80 levels. I had to replay. IT WAS A TYPICAL CASE OF MORE HASTE, LESS SPEED. Did not take time to study the level. Hindsight is 20/20 vision.

The key was the Conveyor and to get the only 3 Yellow's on the board in line and swop the Yellow key, which opens the portal, with the fruit for it to drop. The WC detonates the bomb. Getting all the other fruit to drop was then easy. The conveyor takes about 15 moves to get the Yellow key to the locked bomb and the wrapped candy, then swop the key with the fruit to get the match.

Levels 7468 - 7475 was fun, with no standout levels.

I used 6 in game boosters, mostly at the start to create combo's. Only 1 booster used to finish a level, where a fruit was stuck above a candy twirl and too few moves left to to get rid of it.

My Assessment:

Caramel Canyons 9/10 - Pre-game Boosters was for "Free"

Caramel Canyons: 5/10 - No Boosters at all

First time passes 14/15

Boosters used: 5 X LH's, 1 X FS.

edited August 6

Starting the next episode tonight.

No point in playing Weekly Race or Tiffy.

Leader in Weekly race has 57

Tiffy Kite Flying 47

Hi @Peter_Tornaros ,

Awesome, thank you very much for all your feedback and for your honesty and transparency. Glad to read the 30 first levels were nice, highlighting level 7575 featuring our dear 'Freddo'!

At the same time, I'll be passing on as well your feedback with regards to the last 15 levels. Even though we could see the new Licorice Curls and Fences in pretty much all of them, what's your opinion about them?

Do you like the challenge that they bring? Do you think that these are a nice additions to the game? 🙂

Oh well, no Dexter, no Candy Crush for nearly a week !!!

As last week, Dexter won't be visiting us this weekend. He's on holidays and won't be back until Tiffi's Beach Games event comes to an end (at least). However, the Cake Climb event will most likely visit the games of our players at the very top of the Saga Map!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

No account yet? 

Amazing! Thank you very much @Albert_Heinrich .

I really like and enjoy reading your episodes overview, feedback and final assessments!

Once you have completed your next 2 episodes... if I would ask you for a rating per each of the new episodes we release (for example the episode 499 the one you just played), from 0 to 5 stars, how many stars would you give to episode 499, 500 and 501? 🙂 🌟

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

No account yet?