๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited August 2020

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today, July 29th, in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ Let's check it out the differentย Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7460 Levels, 498 episodes
    • Win10:ย 7550 Levels, 504 episodes.ย 

_______

For our dear Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, with today's release, they will have the chance to also participate in the new summer challenge that started a few hours ago, Tiffi's Beach Games! Check out more information in the link below:

๐Ÿ–๏ธ โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ Tiffi's Beach Games -ย Week I: Sandcastle Contest!ย HERE!ย 

What's your position in the leaderboard? Let us know!!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

Thank you very much in advance!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Pounawea I have finished the first 30 levels and all good so far. 7510 was hard but interesting. 7519 required thinking and tactics. 7534 was the only disappointment, a stupid level that required no thought just luck and the use of UFOs. Finally, the absolutely brilliant Level 7523, Freddo the frog with a target of 5 and multiple fish dispensers. I loved it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Very disappointed we won't see Dexter this weekend ๐Ÿ˜“

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Peter_Tornaros nice to hear that the levels are good so far. I just started playing the new levels. I am looking forward to the Freddo the frog level. 5 times you say with fish dispensers. Sounds like my kinda level.

No Dexter! My, my! I shall bid him farewell and hope to see him again one day.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020

Hi @Pounawea, @Scooterpie, @Peter_Tornaros @Albert_Heinrich, @Glenn1972,

Think you are a little off on the Win 10 Levels & Episodes.

According to @Pounawea *New Levels Released: 7/29/2020 *With "The Rainbow Rapids"! (Starts Level 7116)

• *Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7460 Levels, 498 episodes
    • *Win 10: 7550 Levels, 506 episodes.

Believe these are correct.

As far as "Freddo / Frog" Levels go. Did a post at:

*Level 7081 - Beating It! โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296786/level-7081-beating-it#latest

Many moons ago. Because I lost on my first try. Might be time to do another one?

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

7/29/2020

• Peter_Tornaros

@Origins7_Dale Don't know what you are on about ?? Win10 new releases start at 7506 and end at 7550.

As far as the frog goes on Level 7523, I beat it at my first attempt, my point was how enjoyable the level was !!! I don't need a video of the level, to show me how to do it.??

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020

Hi @Peter_Tornaros & @Pounawea,

@Pounawea had this posted above:

Win10:ย 7555 Levels, 504 episodes.ย 

I didn't do a video, & it was on Level 7081. I just mentioned it, because it was a "Freddo / Frog"ย level, & I lost on it, is all.

Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

7/29/2020

P.S. Wiki calls it a "Candy Frog", btw.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Origins7_Dale hey there!

Yes, it is the Candy Frog. A while back we had a discussion going on to name the Candy Frog and somehow it never came to fully happen. We never got down to choosing the top names in contention.

A few of us have come to refer to Candy Frog as "Freddo" it is just a fun thing to do!

There could still be a contest to name "That Frog" @Pounawea @Glenn1972???

• Peter_Tornaros

@Pounawea Finished the last 15 levels, which concluded 45 very good challenges ๐Ÿ‘‹

We are starting to get spoilt, another Freddo the frog as a target level. Again a great level to play as tactics are required to make sure you place Freddo in a position where he can be fed !! 7545 was also entertaining, 7544 required tactics and overall the 15 levels were tough challenges.

I have a score of 45 for Tiffi's Beach Games which is irrelevant for top level players. With no Dexter, I hope something is offered to keep my interest until next week, otherwise I will be looking elsewhere as, without Dexter, there is nothing of interest to me in the lower levels. The Chocolate box takes up a few minutes a day and that is it.

I definitely don't intend to play side games where I have to use valuable boosters !!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

With no Dexter, I hope something is offered to keep my interest until next week...

Nope, it's looking like only the choc box for a few weeks...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited July 2020

@Peter_Tornaros, @Scooterpie, @Glenn1972, @Origins7_Dale you guys have been there already.

Closing in on 500 episodes on Mobile. Anything special happening there.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?