💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

@Pounawea, Completed the 45 levels for the week. Finished this episode also with a Golden Crown. Lots of Tricky and downright hard levels. Levels requiring more and more boosters if you want a first time pass. Used 22 in game boosters with 8 x LH used in 2 levels.The most boosters used in one level was 6 and included 4 LH's. Used 17 boosters in just 4 levels.

Being able to create CB Combos at the start should give you an advantage, but for this episode it was not quite so. Lots of poor boards resulting in excessive use of CB's. Boards resetting does not help the cause either. This happened in quite a few levels. One level (7820) it happened so many times that I lost count and in the end I had to use boosters to finish the level. Again it was good mix of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

At one point (Level 7809) I lost Bot for no reason and had to rebuild. Levels were then a bit more difficult to complete, without the 3 extra moves. It was not a reset, since time left did not adjust to maximum.

@Peter_Tornaros, Level 7813 was a breeze for me, thanks to a near perfect board. I only required 6 moves to complete the level. Never did I have such a good board, with Wrapped Candies forming and being crushed without making a move. The Automatic Spawners did not even get a chance to spawn. Guess it was my lucky day with that board layout. 

The last level was provable the worst for me. The board kept on resetting.

Again Rainbow Rapids proved my undoing. It looks like its becoming my "Bogey". Get the chills when it appears. LoL

Episode 522 - Sunny Swamp

Started this episode with full Bot, then it disappeared after the third level. Finally got Full F5 Boosters but a little too late. Only received it when I completed the last level.

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 22 in 7 levels (LH x 10, FS x 2, PS x 8, UFO x 2)

Pre Game Boosters used: 38

Most boosters used in one level: 6 (Level 7820 - LH x 4, PS x 2)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 8

Sugar Stars: 4

Difficult Levels: 5/15 (7807, 7811, 7814, 7815, 7820)

Tricky Levels: 3/15 (7816, 7818, 7819)

Best Levels: 4/15 (7806, 7812, 7813, 7817)

Five Star Levels: 5/15 (7806, 7808, 7812, 7813, 7817)

Four Star Levels: 3/15 (7816, 7818, 7819)

Three Star Levels: 3/15 (7807, 7809, 7810)

Two Star Levels: 4/15 (7811, 7814, 7815, 7820)

One Star Levels: 0

Level 7807: FS to create CB Combo at start. UFO with 5 moves left and 20 Jellies. 4 Moves left PS for CB & SC Combo. Even with CB combo at start it was not easy to destroy the wafers.

Level 7811: After 9 Moves no keys collected. Poor Board. UFO, PS X 2 to open board. Keys took long to destroy due to poor board. Quite a few resets at start

Level 7814: RR. Poor board. 9 moves left PS For W&SC Combo. 2 Moves left and 4 Chocolates blocking the path, used PS again to create W&SC Combo

Level 7815: NHL. FS to crrate CB Combo at start. LH 10 Moves left. PS 3 moves left. LH to explode WC to destroy Icing. Not working because or the fences. 2 extra LH's 

Level 7820: Board resetting so many times I lost count. Used LH on WC to open the game with 19 moves left, not working. PS with 10 moves left and 23 jellies stuck under icing. PS with 5 moves left and 10 Jellies under icing. Combo got rid of all jellies on that move.

• Albert_Heinrich

@Peter_Tornaros, I count on that to build my Gold Bars. I had it for the first two episodes and at the start of the third I think.

• masoodfaisal
    masoodfaisal Posts: 1 Newbie

i play candy crush saga from pakistan for many years and now a days i am on 4687 level .few days ago all my power ups like 500 plus color bomb ,400 plus sweet candy, 300plus fish ,20 plus magic hammer and many other deleted and my game not conected with play store ,please look into matter and acknowledge me soon thanks

• Hommer
    Hommer Posts: 9 Level 2

Hello community are there any rules in the community

• jamiller1963
    jamiller1963 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have now reached level 7790; how do I get to the next 30 that others seem to have access to?

• Albert_Heinrich

You have to play off a different platform. You're on Android and the extra levels are on Win 10. Play off your PC or Laptop then you'll have the other levels available.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers,

How's the crushing going? Hope you are all enjoying every single level!

While the new level release is just around the corner, don't forget to keep sharing your feedback and episode's ratings with us!

@jamiller1963 ,

First of all, warm welcome to the Candy Crush Saga forum and congratulations on reaching this level in the game, that's amazing!!

Here's the quick overview of the current highest level in the game (depending on the platforms):

How many levels does Candy Crush Saga have?

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7730 Levels, 516 episodes
    • Win10: 7820 Levels, 522 episodes

But stay tuned and follow this community thread, very soon we will be releasing the new levels!

[Thank you for helping other community members @Albert_Heinrich 🙌 ]

Have a delicious day everyone and happy crushing. 🍬🍬

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Hello, are there any rules in the community?

quote:

@Spieler_8675309 may be able to point you to the rules.

Sure, why not?

Read here; & if you wanna know how strictly they're enforced, try bending/breaking any of 'em (but that's on you)...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?