💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• harmik
    harmik Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited September 2020
    Options

That's amazing @harmik !

Congratulations on reaching the current highest level in your game! 🥳 👏

Stay tuned, soon we will be releasing new levels.

By the way, check out the ongoing community contest we are running and don't miss out the chance to win prizes:

🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬 🍬

• Pounawea
    edited September 2020
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

This time of the week... new levels coming soon!

Are you guys ready?!

Exciting!!

• Pounawea
    Options

More information coming up soon!

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳

Today, September 23rd, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7820 Levels, 522 episodes
    • Win10: 7910 Levels, 528 episodes

Getting closer and closer to the incredible milestone of level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga! 🙌

⛓🔓 Order Locks - New challenging and sweet feature in Candy Crush Saga! More info HERE

⭐️ ⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!

Please note that this Tournament will be available for Candy Crushers playing in the UK. However, I'd like to invite you all to follow up on this tournament and cheer for all UK players, specially for the ones that are part of our sweet community. 😊 🙌

_____

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the new releases. The first Episode is not worth mentioning, full of hard levels, some unfair, ridiculous levels and boring Rainbow Rapids levels. The only levels that I considered ok were 7872 & 7877.

Things picked up from there. In Episode 2, 7882 was ok, 7885 was very hard, 7887 was enjoyable and required tactics and thought to complete, enjoyed 7888 and 7895 was interesting with the fish. The only boring level was 7894, a Rainbow Rapids level.

Episode 3 was great. The numbered targets required to open up sections are a great idea. Congratulations to the designer who thought of them. All the levels featuring these were good. 7901 was very hard, 7905 was also hard, 7902 with the fish dispensers was enjoyable and required tactics and 7903 was fun. Only bad level the boring Rainbow Rapids level 7909.

I think Episode 1 needs a fair bit of fine tuning. the first 2 levels are particularly difficult, if not impossible without boosters and I think it is unfair to start with these types of levels when your full Build a Bot from the previous week has disappeared and you have to start again from scratch !!!!!!

I was fortunate to have my Fantastic 5 timed speckled bomb and combo boosters for most of the last 2 Episodes.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

What’s happened to the treat calendar. Is this another way of receiving a booster been removed. I haven’t played for a few weeks as I didn’t have any boosters left and the levels are so hard boosters are required. People told me to save up boosters then play again. Any ideas how to do this when these idiots keep removing everything. I can only get one booster a day through the booster wheel. If they don’t want us to play, just close the game down.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Gary_Turner Try playing 1 move of any game , then quit. This could bring up the daily treat if it is not in your events.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, this was a good mix of Easy, Tricky and difficult. Used quite a few in game boosters. Finished episode with a Diamond Trophy. Only had Bot available used own pre-game boosters in all 15 levels. Converting levels into Sugar Stars was difficult and I could only manage 3

The first level (7866) was challenging and resulted in the use of FS x 3 to take a shortcut with the fruit. Poor boards resulted in the use of most of the boosters, with 6 used in one level. 18/23 Boosters were used in just 4 levels (7866, 7870, 7871,7873). The difficulty was such, that I finished 9 levels with between 0 - 5 moves left. Only managed 3 levels with more than 10 moves left. Levels were difficult and tricky at the same time, requiring thought through moves. I still cannot work out the moves required for special candies to drop, one level would be fairly frequent and the next infrequent, especially when you need them to drop.

What I have found since playing off Win 10, is that the amount of boosters required to complete an episode has increased. Playing off Android my average booster use was 7, now it has more than doubled.. Unlike @Peter_Tornaros, I find the Rainbow Rapid levels very intimidating. Lots of nervy moments where you are in two minds on using boosters, especially when moves left are under 10 with lots of orders still outstanding.

Episode 526 - Gummy Gardens

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 23 (FS x 10, LH x 7, PS x 2, UFO x 4, PB x 1)

Pre Game Boosters used: 35 Excluding BaB

Most boosters used in one level: 6 (Level 7870 - FS x 5, LH x 1)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 6

Sugar Stars: 3

Difficult Levels: 5/15 (7866, 7870, 7871, 7875, 7880)

Tricky Levels: 3/15 (7867, 7878,7879)

Best Levels: 7868, 7869, 7872, 7876, 

Five Star Levels: 6/15 (7868, 7869, 7872, 7874, 7876, 7879)

Four Star Levels: 3/15 (7867, 7877, 7878)

Three Star Levels:1 /15 (7873)

Two Star Levels: 5/15 (7866, 7870, 7871, 7875, 7880)

One Star Levels: 0/15

Level 7866: Very tricky level. Exploding candies drops the fruit, resulting in moves running out for fruit to reach portal in order for it to drop. Used FS to take a shortcut, else would have failed the level.

Level 7870: Hard level, Freddo the key. Positioned Freddo wrong and struggled to create CB to move Freddo. Used FS X 5 to create a CB and position it to a similar colour to Freddo. Managed to activate it with the last move.

Levels 7871: Difficult Level with wafer dropping to block jellies. Not taking a chance by creating a combo for final wafer and 2 X jelly. Possibility of wafer dropping too great. Used PS to create combo and then UFO to open board. LH x 3 to destroy wafer with 2 moves left.

Level 7875: Difficult and tricky. Second feed of Freddo was Red candies and very few on board. After a few moves a fovourable drop of CB next to red candies. Moves were running out and UFO would not have made a difference. Used PB with 2 moves left and one for Freddo activation.

Level 7880: Tough. Limited moves available. UFO with 11 moves left to open board. 8 Moves left and board still tight. Second UFO opened board. Finished level with 1 move left.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, no episode race available in this level. I play to win Gold Bars, so no incentive to finish level first. Two weeks in a row it was only the last level. Passed level with a Diamond Trophy.

Another difficult level and had to make my own luck by creating CB Combo's in 5 levels. Not easy to assess level difficulty when using the combo at start so I tend to give it a minimum 4 star rating because of the booster. Used 22 in-game boosters 23 Pre-game boosters. Full F5 became available at level 7885.

The episode started out well with level 7881 requiring only 1 move to clear the board, after creating a CB Combo at the start of the level. 12/22 in game boosters were used in just 4 levels, the rest in 7 levels. Though I finished 7 levels with between 11 and 24 moves left, the level of difficulty was nicely blended. None of the levels were rated, but a few levels were quite hard and tricky. 

Episode 527 - Fantastic Forest

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 22 (LH x 15, FS x 5, PS x 1, UFO x 1)

Boosters used to create CB Combo's: 9/22

Pre Game Boosters used: 23

Most boosters used in one level: 5 (Level 7885, LH x 5)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 3

Sugar Stars: 6

Difficult Levels: 8/15 (7882, 7884 - 7890)

Tricky Levels: 1/15 (7895) 

Best Levels: 4/15 (7881, 7883, 7893, 7894)

Five Star Levels: 4/15 (7881, 7883, 7893, 7894)

Four Star Levels: 3/15 (7888, 7891, 7892)

Three Star Levels: 4/15 (7882, 7886, 7890, 7895)

Two Star Levels: 3/15 (7884, 7890, 7895)

One Star Levels: 1/15 (7885)

Level 7882: LH at start to create CB Combo. With 6 moves left, there were too many fruits on the board to create any candy combinations, resulting in the use of LH's to get fruit to drop and open the board. Not a very good idea.

Level 7884: Difficult level. With 6 moves left had to use PS to create a CB & WC combo to clear some of the icing. Lots of fish about, but none of them were targeting the icing left. Lots of thinking in this level. With 2 moves left and no change of removing the last two icing, used LH to smash them. Kinda poor level, if level boosters are not doing what it is intended to do. Passed lev el with 1 move left.

Level 7885: Poor level. With 16 moves left and only 1 fruit to drop there was no way of exploding the timed candies in order for the fruit to drop. The licorice fence is impenetrable and only a CB Combo would be helpful. Had to smash my way through using 5 LH's. Used one LH to smash CB in hope that it will target the timed candies, but not the case. Three yellow candies but no chance of a combo, because one was outside the fence. Had to smash the two yellow candies in order for the fruit to drop.

Level 7886: Hard Level. After first move, no combinations available to break the licorice lock. Had to use FS to create a W&SC combo. With 7 moves left and lots of icing to get, the only alternative was to launch a UFO, which did the trick. Special candy drop not helpful at all, might as well not have been there at all.

Level 7887: Almost impossible level, with the first bomb exploding in three moves. Using FS to create CB Combo at start was very helpful. With the second move was able to position a CB for a CB Combo and used LH to do it. Board cleared in three moves, but without the CB Combo's it would definitely have been a fail, unless I used 2 LH's to smash the two timed boosters. The timed boosters were for 3, 5, 7, 11, 13 moves.

Level 7888: Tough level. Strategic use of LH to create a W&SC Combo allowed both Cake bombs to be cleared, releasing the UFO and opening the board.

Level 7889: Used LH to smash the last key with time booster time running out and no special candies to remove the key. 17 moves left and 1 impossible licorice to remove. Played for 11 moves in hope of getting a lucky break with CW, but it dropped in the wrong place. Used LH to smash the last licorice.

Level 7890: Poor board combinations. Made my own luck by using PS to create a CB&SC Combo, opening the board. 38 Moves was an indicator of the difficulty.

Level 7895: Fun, but in a strange way. Not worthy of a five star rating though for this level. Key drop infrequent, even though candies were cleared below all key drops at regular intervals. Last key dropped with 9 moves left. Green candy preventing fruit from dropping, but no matching candies close by. Used LH to smash it and with three moves left all fruit dropped.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?