The Color Streak: we need your feedback!

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
Dear community,

The Color Streak has been in the game with us for a week already. We really hope that you are enjoying it and making the most of this level-busting candy clearer!

In this forum topic [HERE] we are receiving a lot of feedback. This is so cool! I wanted to appreciate everyone and each of you for doing so. And, please, keep your feedback coming, it is really important to us!  (Reminder: it will be available from 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST)

Now, I'm opening a new forum topic to ask for very specif feedback. Please share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:
  • Would like to see the Color Streak feature in the game again?

• How often would you like to see features like this? 

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 

Comments

• elainefrank
    elainefrank Posts: 2 Newbie
    Love the colour streak but I have been unable to play candy crush saga for 3 days 

• elainefrank
    elainefrank Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please could you tell me how to get candy crush saga back on my ipad
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Love the colour streak but I have been unable to play candy crush saga for 3 days 

Please could you tell me how to get candy crush saga back on my ipad
    Hi there, @elainefrank ! Welcome to the Community!

Reading your statement, "how to get candy crush saga back on my iPad", do you mind if I ask you how you lost it? Was it inadvertently deleted when you pressed the Home Button too long?

To get this back, you'll have to go to the App Store. Type Candy Crush Saga on the Search Button. If it is still installed in your device, you'll see OPEN highlighted in Blue on the right side of the App. If it is deleted, it will say GET. Click on it and follow instructions. Once the Download & Installation is done, Tap OPEN. Log in with your Original Log-In Account and you are all set.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or other concerns!

Thanks! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

The Color Streak has been in the game with us for a week already. We really hope that you are enjoying it and making the most of this level-busting candy clearer!

In this forum topic [HERE] we are receiving a lot of feedback. This is so cool! I wanted to appreciate everyone and each of you for doing so. And, please, keep your feedback coming, it is really important to us!  (Reminder: it will be available from 4th Nov 12:00 am PST to 17th Nov 11:59 PST)

Now, I'm opening a new forum topic to ask for very specif feedback. Please share with us your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:
    • Would like to see the Color Streak feature in the game again?

• How often would you like to see features like this? 

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 

Hi there @Pounawea !  Nice to meet you!

I have to admit that the Color Streak is a nice addition and enhancement to Candy Crush Saga Game. The sound of the Cash Register makes it exciting and appealing to players. Just like any other game enhancements in the past, it can't be perfect the first time it is introduced and I am glad that you are giving us a chance to share our thoughts of what we think and feel about it that will help improve it. 

My Opinion
    1. I certainly would like to see the Color Streak feature in the game again.
    2. I would like to see this as a permanent feature in Candy Crush Saga.
    3. If I can change something in the Color Streak, it will be to bring back the 3 Consecutive Matches previously worked on once the same color match is picked in another move. This will give us the chance to change the Color of the Board and benefit from it especially on Extremely Difficult Level where there is not much moves to work with. 
    In some levels, there are times when you have to make a decision of whether to use or not to use the Color Streak. Below is a video of my Completed Level 5488 where I opted not to use it and completed the level with 14 moves left on the board.

Candy Crush Saga 5488   |   2-Star ⭐⭐   |   FIRST TRY   |   Completed In 19 Moves
    GOAL:  Collect All Orders! 54 Jellies, 15 Chocolates & 45 Striped Candies In 33 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: November 4, 2019 @ 11:58 PM CST
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App
  • K3ll
    K3ll Posts: 13 Level 2
    Love the colour streak hope it stays I  the game.. it would be cool to be able to do the same with stripped candy etc 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    Love the color streak !!!!
     Am just getting use to it. Keep it. If it does go I hope it will return often. It has helped on some levels but not all.
     I have scored better in some games when I replay them. And it has helped on new levels.
    I have enjoyed it.
  • Phill
    Phill Posts: 4 Newbie
    Color streak helped a few times on last weeks new levels. I did keep on forgetting it was there though. Still Getting used to it. Come on Wednesday and more new levels.
  • Tankergirl
    Tankergirl Posts: 19 Level 2
    It's okay. Maybe should be a twice-a-year event. I'd like it if a filled canister would be activated at the end of a winning match, just like the remaining special candies like the striped one or the candy bomb.
  • พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณชอบ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?