Dexter Challenge: Space Race changes

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
Dear community,

I'd like to share and confirmed with you that, for some players, the Dexter Challenge/Space Races challenge has changed.

As some community members already commented with us in the forum ( thank you @Werner_Cichy , @Sukanta_Biswas , @mald12 , @miriLayden), a new and random test group was created and the main changes are the following:
  • Event duration: every 24 hours
  • Time to claim rewards, for now, 1 - 2 hours. This is, unfortunately, an issue and the team is already working on it! As soon as it's fixed we will have many more hours available to collect the rewards.  🙂

For our players that are part of this new group, what do you think of the 24 hours Dexter Challenge? Are you enjoying it more? 

Your feedback is very important to us, please let us know what you think below.

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,234 Crushing Legend
    Thanks for this information !

I had already suspected this. For some games that can get this daily profit, it's a great idea. Unfortunately not necessarily for me. Normally, when it comes to deciding to win at Dexter every day, I'm at work. It will be very difficult for me to win this daily.
    But I'm happy for the players for whom the win and boosters are important !!
  • Gabryel77
    Gabryel77 Posts: 22 Level 2
    No I don't like the 24 h Dexter is not enough time, better like before.
    And thank you for changing my team on Fantastic 5 I hope you will change it. Thank you.
  • alaaabonour
    alaaabonour Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2019
     (Edit: Unsupported Language) جميل
  • irungumugechi
    irungumugechi Posts: 6 Level 2
    I don't mind the 24 hours, winning means more boasters ,its a good challenge
  • afridi
    afridi Posts: 12 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share and confirmed with you that, for some players, the Dexter Challenge/Space Races challenge has changed.

As some community members already commented with us in the forum ( thank you @Werner_Cichy , @Sukanta_Biswas , @mald12 , @miriLayden), a new and random test group was created and the main changes are the following:
    • Event duration: every 24 hours
    • Time to claim rewards, for now, 1 - 2 hours. This is, unfortunately, an issue and the team is already working on it! As soon as it's fixed we will have many more hours available to collect the rewards.  🙂

For our players that are part of this new group, what do you think of the 24 hours Dexter Challenge? Are you enjoying it more? 

Your feedback is very important to us, please let us know what you think below.

Good news
  • afridi
    afridi Posts: 12 Level 2
    Good news for ccs Players .
  • mcocozza
    mcocozza Posts: 2 Newbie
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2019
    My feedback is that I don’t like it, don’t want it and it is hindering my game.  In order for me to win this challenge I have to scroll down from the top to level 3309 in order to accumulate the color bombs.  In the past I was able to get on to my computer to collect the rewards through Windows 10.  Getting the rewards on my mobile devices is a total waste for me because I have already completed all mobile levels.  I wasn’t near my computer for 3 days so after seeing the first test of 24 hours I could no longer play.  Please tell the studio to please take into account all players that are at the top or those who are not able to get to Windows 10 daily.

To add to the above feedback, here is more feedback.  This used to be my go to game every day but for the last few weeks my interest has dwindled with some of the changes.  I am not enjoying the new episode  releases every Wednesday because 60 levels every week is insane!  it was always enjoyable to complete 30 levels on the same day that they were released.  It was a great ego boost to share the new episodes with my Facebook friends and we all completed them on Wednesday.  For the last 3 weeks I have dropped to doing the 60 levels in 3 days and tomorrow a new episode is being released but I am not excited or looking forward to it.  I know that I am just one out of millions posting feedback and the data collected shows that many more still find it a fun game but I can no longer share my enthusiasm like other players can.  

I play all 4 candy crush games and Saga has always held my interest but with these changes I am really considering letting it go.  i know this is not the feedback that you were expecting but I felt the need to let it all out so if you made it to the end of this message I thank you for reading all of it.
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    Hi dear @Pounawea
    Yes i enjoy Dexter challenge every 24 hours ....this timings is d best.. no need to wait for boosters for 3 to 4 days long please don't make any changes ..let it b 4 24hours only 
    Takecare 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    afridi said:
    Good news for ccs Players .
    Morning everyone!

Thank you for commenting and sharing your thoughts! 

@afridi , you said this Space Race changes are good news. Could you please tell us more? 🙂 
    Are you enjoying these changes as @Fakhri for example, because you have the chance to collect more rewards every 24 hours?

Keep your feedback coming, Candy Crushers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?