No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• jcon
    jcon Posts: 2 Newbie
    well today i deleted the cc app i went in one more time to check to see if they fixed the fix... nope so now i’m off to play 8 ball pool
  • RoKMe
    RoKMe Posts: 3 Newbie
    Played for years, not anymore since this so called fix which makes the game no fun when you last only 5 min, and I refuse to buy anything. Deleting it
  • candyman99
    candyman99 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I'm done with CC until you bring back ability to preview levels
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    (Edited by CM: Spam)
  • MRCrush
    MRCrush Posts: 2 Newbie
    No official statement yet! 73 pages ... 
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    MRCrush said:
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
    Hi there, @MRCrush

From what it seems, nothing is being done on this Plea To Reinstate The Free Board. This was purposely thrown in members lap at this time of the year when everyone is busy with the Holiday Season. If King Games heart have grown a bit like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, maybe there is a possibility of reinstating this, but that would be a long shot. He is probably having parties at his mansion feasting with his family and friends. If we don't get any answer by the end of this year, we'll have to continue hanging out here even after the New Year's Crystal Ball has been lowered in Times Square in New York City at the New Year's Eve Gala to welcome the year 2020 or maybe even after January 6, the 3 Kings Day Celebration. I meant the 3 Kings - Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar, not King Games. 😊  

I will have to go back to my kitchen and start my French Chocolate Silk Pie. 

Happy Holidays!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    mercerik said:
    MRCrush said:
    Greedy. Unrespectful. 
    Hi there, @MRCrush

From what it seems, nothing is being done on this Plea To Reinstate The Free Board. This was purposely thrown in members lap at this time of the year when everyone is busy with the Holiday Season. If King Games heart have grown a bit like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, maybe there is a possibility of reinstating this, but that would be a long shot. He is probably having parties at his mansion feasting with his family and friends. If we don't get any answer by the end of this year, we'll have to continue hanging out here even after the New Year's Crystal Ball has been lowered in Times Square in New York City at the New Year's Eve Gala to welcome the year 2020 or maybe even after January 6, the 3 Kings Day Celebration. I meant the 3 Kings - Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar, not King Games. 😊  

I will have to go back to my kitchen and start my French Chocolate Silk Pie. 

Happy Holidays!
    happier holidays too @mercerik
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    What's Up With 5676? Why Not Allow Us To Use Pre-Play Boosters?

I have been stuck in a level for 2 days and can't move on.
    I received 1 Hour and 30 minutes of Color Bombs which will
    be wasted because my son and I are in the Movie Theater
    waiting for the Star Wars Showtime. While waiting I thought
    I should play to benefit from the Timed Boosters. What do
    you know I can't use these Color Bombs on the level
    I need to play next. Really???
    Aargh!!! 

• mercerik
    happier holidays too @mercerik
    @MataiceAlison !

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!
  • Bless787
    Bless787 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The reason im boycotting this game, this is a ridiculous idea, makes the game less enjoyable
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?