No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• androp
    androp Posts: 12 Level 2
    Same here. If I can't set up the board as I like, I quit, and I almost reached level 5000 but I don't care. On the contrary I am grateful to King for having gone too far in greed and allowed me to spend my money and time to something hopefully more constructive than a game gone sour.
  • androp
    androp Posts: 12 Level 2
    Seeing the dishonest way King so obviously rigged the wheel, something alone the line of this stupid change had to be expected to grab more money. Don't you know that the way to get more money is to make customers happy? I already took a one year sabbatical out of this game before. Seems like the last level I was (don't remember exactly because I closed the game already, it was 4800+) will be my last game. Even with the ability to reshuffle the board, some games are just impossible to pass without a lot of time and boosters. Without this ability, it is just way too difficult for what is worst. When people have to spend months to pass a level out of 6000 or more, it becomes too frustrating and they quit. I really don't see what Kind is going to gain from this unpopular move. Loyal advanced fans are going to drop in drove and newbies are not going to get addicted with the increased difficulty and the quasi impossibility to ever reach the end.
  • zaysha
    zaysha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Level 5727 here. Will be boycotting. If you wanted us to play this way, it should have been this way from the beginning. 
  • samixo
    samixo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Didn't they learn when they took out the ability to replay old levels for the booster climbs? A lot of ppl stopped playing, I did for years. I'll probably stop playing again if they don't fix being able to reshuffle the board, they make getting boosters hard enough as it is, now this? Are boosters going to be cheaper then since they're slowly making their way to where the only way u can get boosters is by purchasing them? Bet not lmao
  • MyBurba
    MyBurba Posts: 44 Level 2
    Maybe they want to bring the numbers down somehow. I mean....level 8000? 800 is inconceivable to me  because my mind has not expanded....maybe they want to level it down a notch and bring .. no I don't no how to say it and it probably doesn't work soooooo. Maybe the "fix" was a problem in some other way, that when fixed, it changed the ability to reshuffle. Maybe they didn't do it to stop the random reshuffling? Its interesting how it saves drafts of everything I type while I'm typing. Creepy. I'm scared of this technology. I write for everyone to listen. I'm not crazy! Ok goodnight 
  • dkc
    dkc Posts: 6 Level 2

Well that is the lousiest excuse I've ever seen.   They kept meaning to fix it but gee just no time.   Baloney.  They knew it was there.  They knew people used it.   And then they figured out that hey, we MIGHT be able to get them to spend even MORE money if we take it away.   This is complete bs.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Guys according to Sensortower the game have a lot of bad reviews yesterday after this bad decisions that the team made... Thank you King!

iOS

Android - What happened was the number of great reviews get down so much... Not the same as previous days!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    dkc said:
    Well that is the lousiest excuse I've ever seen.   They kept meaning to fix it but gee just no time.   Baloney.  They knew it was there.  They knew people used it.   And then they figured out that hey, we MIGHT be able to get them to spend even MORE money if we take it away.   This is complete bs.

Hi @dkc !

They are definitely misleading! This is not a fix! Fix is a wrong choice of word. There is nothing broken. All they were trying to say was Resetting the board is no longer free. It will cost us a life. I can't understand why they can't say it straight to the point.  
  • poetist
    poetist Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Well, this will stop my addiction to Candy Crush, because I will not spend money just to play a bad hand. Nope. I need options, but if King is going to take that away, I can give up the game. Since, it is not fun playing boards that offer no chance of winning. 
  • hernandoz
    hernandoz Posts: 1 Newbie
    The only way to revert this change is to make KING listen to us and they only way to do that is leave a bad review on the play / apple store.

So let's do it everyone add a review on the store and bring down the app score and reviews.

Worst decisions ever KING .. you should listen to your player .. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?