No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there @mercerik Well, from what I see here, that love showering helped. At least you are reacting positively and have a sense of humor now 😊 To answer your question - yes, I am on drugs, I am so high on love and you will only get love from me.
    @firebombmarkus

In the loony bin, maybe! 😏 If you don't have anything that is worth reading, don't bother! 

FYI, this is not disrespect! I did not try to engage you! You were the ones who tried to stir trouble for me. Shame on you! ( Skam på dig!) Quit it!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @mercerik I have to say this - I love each human being on Earth, including you. Can you imagine this? I respect your choice to give your energy to something like this as I am the first one who wants to hear everyone's opinion, but you also need to learn to respect other people's opinions. If they say anything different from you it doesn't mean that they are wrong, it's just their opinion. A little bit more respect won't hurt. And one more thing, I am so sorry for the little girl inside you and I hope whoever hurt her she will be brave enough to forgive them. I wish you an amazing day. I am heading to bed now since it's late at night.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
    Hi there @mercerik Well, from what I see here, that love showering helped. At least you are reacting positively and have a sense of humor now 😊 To answer your question - yes, I am on drugs, I am so high on love and you will only get love from me.

I'm laughing so hard @firebombmarkus I think I'm going to actually ask you to send me some of those "love drugs"! #Lol

kill em with kindness GIF by Interscope Records

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,232 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    lkap said:

I respectfully disagree on calling this a glitch.  Said glitch was “fixed” about a year or so ago and was reinstated rather quickly.  I’m not the only one on this board that remembers it either.  So it wasn’t a glitch.  That response was tried and failed very early on when we were actually getting responses from King employee until they put him/her in witness protection.
    Apologies @lkap

May be 'glitch' was the wrong word to use?

This is what it says in the very first post of this thread:

"This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life"
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik I have to say this - I love each human being on Earth, including you. Can you imagine this? I respect your choice to give your energy to something like this as I am the first one who wants to hear everyone's opinion, but you also need to learn to respect other people's opinions. If they say anything different from you it doesn't mean that they are wrong, it's just their opinion. A little bit more respect won't hurt. And one more thing, I am so sorry for the little girl inside you and I hope whoever hurt her she will be brave enough to forgive them. I wish you an amazing day. I am heading to bed now since it's late at night.

@firebombmarkus

Funny, I think you are referring to yourself because a real man do not try to engage in verbal fight with both sexes - women or men.

FYI, this is not disrespect! I did not try to engage you! You were the ones who tried to stir trouble for me. Shame on you! ( Skam på dig!) Quit it!
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
    I discovered the "glitch" by myself years ago. I found out that if I didn't get the position I wanted, I could back out and try again.

Then came the bots, and I discovered I could use this to get two color bombs side by side, which was a great boost to win the level.

I thought I was the only one to know about this. It's only when the "glitch" was fixed that I realized that thousands of other people knew about this too.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
    It's like Microsoft that used to say it's not a bug it's a feature.

We should decreet that a bug that lasts more than seven years becomes indeed a feature because people get used to it.

There should be a prescription rule saying that bugs older than 7 years can't be fixed anymore. Haha.
  • mercerik
    Options
    It's like Microsoft that used to say it's not a bug it's a feature.

We should decreet that a bug that lasts more than seven years becomes indeed a feature because people get used to it.

There should be a prescription rule saying that bugs older than 7 years can't be fixed anymore. Haha.
    @Eddie_Sparrow

They can't call it a bug or a glitch if it lasted that long. After that many years in existence, it is called a Built-In Feature. It is more of a ploy to get people hooked-up or addicted to it. They can spin it the way they want it and call it a glitch which makes them look ignorant. Don't you agree?  
  • candyman99
    candyman99 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Played everyday for 7 years. On level 3756 which will be the last level I ever play. It was a good run. Too bad the developer’s greed had to ruin a good thing. If you can’t exit an non started level to reset the board without losing boosters and lives, what’s the point? That was the BEST feature of the game. Take it easy ✌🏻
  • Lord_Ben
    Lord_Ben Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    It gets harder and so the exit is really needed. I'm sure most players that wanted this removed will beg for its return when they reach harder levels.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?