No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Bianca_Zangerl
    Bianca_Zangerl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hopefully this comes across as constructive feedback. Without the board reset, I have finished playing the game in less than half an hour due to being unable to strategically position bonuses. Previously I would have continued playing for a couple of hours, and although I rarely made a purchase, I have been known to do so to keep the flow going if I was in a good position. 

I personally feel removing this feature is detrimental to the game and will inhibit players from staying online longer. 
  • LadyMcDeath
    LadyMcDeath Posts: 1 Newbie
    Heads up, King! This is going to backfire on you big time. Been playing for years and on the higher levels (currently 4050) there’s a real need to reset to use your boosters. Especially when they often land in unusable areas such as the middle of a candy cane square. Giving you a week to reverse this decision or I’ll have to agree with the others that this is nothing more than a money-grabbing exercise and quit for good. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    MyBurba said:
    Soon they will only have players in the low levels, not as needy as u high level players......
    @MyBurba

Players eventually move up from lower levels to higher levels, not unless you get stuck on extremely difficult and impossible to complete levels that you cannot redeem yourself. 
  • sugarspice
    sugarspice Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’ve been debating on whether to quit the game for a while now that I’m spending money. This was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Thanks King for making it easy for me. Done now, bye bye! 
  • pistoff
    pistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    Same here sugarspice lol..
    But wow all these posts my email is blowing up ....
  • sobeida123
    sobeida123 Posts: 14 Level 2
    You did not fix anything for me, I have played this game for years, candy crush, and your fixed is just making it so hard that you get discouraged! I really love playing, I don’t mind buying gold ,boosters  and so on, very upset and disappointed  making money your number one priority is never a good thing, been loyal to the game for years, I’m not happy 
  • kikibirthday
    kikibirthday Posts: 1 Newbie
    Guess I will be taking a break until they go back to the way it was!
  • Gerry_S
    Gerry_S Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hi everyone, Gerry S here.  I am sure that most players feel the same way that I do, and that is that 
    this all started when King took away the means to earn Real Boosters, (NOT THESE STUPID TIMED ONES), and what is  REALY ANNOYING is the fact that, NOT ALL PLAYERS ARE TREATED EQUALLY.  MAKE THE GAME THE SAME FOR EVERYONE.  I HAVE ALSO PLAYED MY LASTGAME.  I WILL NOT BE BLACKMAILED TO BE FORCED TO PAY EVEN MORE MONEY BY KING.
  • xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    I never post about stuff like this but this is just ridiculous.  I am almost to level 5000 and now all of a sudden you can’t reset the board and my ability to watch ads for boosters and extra spins is gone.   The levels are sometimes virtually impossible and a total waste of lives if you don’t have the option to reset. How is that fair?  We shouldn’t have to waste lives on boards that suck and lose boosters because we have lives and can’t sit on candy crush all day when timed boosters pop up or when we’re out of lives and all of a sudden get a whole 15 minutes of a booster that was earned by playing the game.  Stupid.  
  • julescaldwell519
    julescaldwell519 Posts: 45 Level 2
    What a greedy, greedy move by a 6 billion dollar corporation!  Absolutely disgusting. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?