🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🔔 Which of these is the sweetest level? Vote, comment and win Gold Bars! HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• hayesphayesp Posts: 5 New Bee
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

• hayesphayesp Posts: 5 New Bee
    Wow! That is terrible news clearly designed to frustrate players and make King more money. Been playing for years and seriously considering giving up as without this feature though levels will be even tougher and there will be point in playing boosters when you can’t replay and try and get them in a better position. Greedy, very greedy 
  • JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 391 Level 4
    Signed up just for this. I'll keep going until level 6000 then I'm out. This "fix" ruined the game for me. I enjoyed going back improving old levels but that's out of the question now. 
    Bye, bye for ever. 
    Way to make a stand...keep going to level 6000. Goo luck with that! The rest of us will be sticking it right back at King by refusing to play. What goes around comes around.
    🎶Oodle-lolly Oodle-lolly Golly what a day🎶
  • shilpatalathishilpatalathi Posts: 2 New Bee

I thought earlier that there is issue with something that i am losing a life for resseting the board, and i am here first time in my life to check the issue and have opened the account only to express my dissatisfaction about this new feature  i am already bored of the game that i cant reset the board. You are surely losing one person playing the game. And whatever you call this, this is not a 'issue' for gods sake.
  • shilpatalathishilpatalathi Posts: 2 New Bee
    And if you want to 'fix' something, fix the way we can get full lives by moving ahead the time. Go ahead do that too if you are so worried about 'issues'. Never ever am i gonna play this game. Again. Thank you.
  • LuckyMe1189LuckyMe1189 Posts: 43 Level 2
    And now they reset my lives at 5, had 125 (max), the rest are in “messages”, as in accept the life given by (). I’m so far ahead of my friends that I don’t see their names to be able to give them lives unless I go way back. Another greedy, foolish move.
  • Danilo666666Danilo666666 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Signed up just for this. I'll keep going until level 6000 then I'm out. This "fix" ruined the game for me. I enjoyed going back improving old levels but that's out of the question now. 
    Bye, bye for ever. 
    Way to make a stand...keep going to level 6000. Goo luck with that! The rest of us will be sticking it right back at King by refusing to play. What goes around comes around.
    We'll, it's another 85 levels and it appeal to my numerological side. 
    Bye, bye for ever. 
    We'll, it's another 85 levels and it appeal to my numerological side. 
    Well good luck getting there now that they've hobbled the game! Hope you make it before frustration sets in and you throw your device across the room like I've been tempted to do many times, lol
  • crown7crown7 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Imagine the inventor of paperclips  realized that paperclips mostly are used other purposes than they were designed for.
    Then emidiately redesigns the paperclips so they were useless for anything else than paperclips.....
    Bummer!
  • ldmcldmc Posts: 4 New Bee
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
  • dagoba7dagoba7 Posts: 3 New Bee
    Sorry king, that’s it... loved to play cc for more than 6 years, but with this “fix” you lost another player.
    I just encourage everyone to stop playing cc as long as this “fix” isn’t fixed, let them feel who’s paying the bills... 
    ldmc said:
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
    If I still HAD the videos to watch I would DO that. I do not, so I can not. Send me a link to any of them that you can find and I will start an email campaign chock FULL OF COMPLAINTS. I'm GOOD at it! Ha! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard