No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Molly_Knoblock
    Molly_Knoblock Posts: 2 Newbie
    This is so stupid! Once you are on the higher levels you need to be able to shuffle a few times until you get to a good one. I won't spend money on boosters unless I know they can be used properly in a level. 
  • sofabellie
    sofabellie Posts: 8 Level 2
    I’m now playing exactly how King probably doesn't want me to play...

I play a level with no boosters until my 5 lives are up and then log off. No sense in buying boosters if I can’t choose my board. 

I’ll keep playing. But this completely changes my game habit and certainly breaks my addiction! So, I guess I can say “thanks, King!  For helping me overcome my candy crush addiction!”
  • Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Please fix 5970.
    Don't tell me, everyone also uses boosters to pass.
    I have asked but the level still no change.
    I only know they changed this thing. (Impossible without a live to exit the game)

• candy6565
    candy6565 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
    I lost 4 lives when the game just shut down for no reason 
  • Gigi1956
    Gigi1956 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m in agreement with the people before me. Don’t intend to spend money when the game is digitized to take free opportunities away.  I haven’t liked the timed boosters either. We have to use them or lose them and no opportunity to have them when we can play.  Everyone’s life isn’t geared to play at the will of King. I have to play when I have a chance to play.  I can’t sit all day to play out my timed boosters. I hope king will reconsider bringing back the restart from an I played board and offer it to android as well as IOS.  Give us a nice Christmas present, bring it back to everyone.  
  • Bianca_Zangerl
    Bianca_Zangerl Posts: 3 Newbie
    So, uh, just spent 6 minutes playing the game (level 2988). Would normally continue playing with boosters and maybe spend some $$$ if I was getting close, but can't see how this is possible. Even using the boosters I *do* have seems like a waste if they are not going to be beneficial for the game. Not sure what you were trying to achieve by taking away the preview, but I'm doubting "Less user time" was the end goal.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Gigi1956 said:
    I’m in agreement with the people before me. Don’t intend to spend money when the game is digitized to take free opportunities away.  I haven’t liked the timed boosters either. We have to use them or lose them and no opportunity to have them when we can play.  Everyone’s life isn’t geared to play at the will of King. I have to play when I have a chance to play.  I can’t sit all day to play out my timed boosters. I hope king will reconsider bringing back the restart from an I played board and offer it to android as well as IOS.  Give us a nice Christmas present, bring it back to everyone.  
    This game is completely free, you shouldn’t be contemplating spending money regardless of whatever options King decides to allow or take away from us this week.

They actually programmed the useless timed boosters specifically to hinder us as those only appear at the start of the game not throughout like the regular ones.  

My recommendation to you is to simply stop playing altogether while still logging on daily to spin the wheel like thousands of others until the game is restored to its previous playable state. 
  • fuzzzz
    fuzzzz Posts: 13 Level 2
    I vote for more boosters thoughout the game. At least once or twice a day. And i love the beanstalk idea but again, it should be available more often. Too may purchases having to be made. Will just make the game frustrating.
  • aleitalia
    aleitalia Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've been playing and have fun for a long time (actually playing level 3048). With this change the game is terrible and I will not spend any other time or money on it. 
  • subhashree
    subhashree Posts: 2 Newbie
    How do I restore my lucky beans in the booster board.. Why it is getting disappeared suddenly. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?