Hello . Following a technical problem, I just changed my phone (iPhone X). I got all my apps but m

Fa2Fa2 Posts: 2

Hello .  Following a technical problem, I just changed my phone (iPhone X).  I got all my apps but my progress Candy Crush disappeared.  I was around level 2400 on Candy Crush Saga and I can not remember my level on Candy Crush Soda.  I had a King account but when I connect I find myself at level 0. I never play connected to FB.  thank you for helping me find my levels

Answers

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,938 Legend
    edited December 5
    Fa2 said:

Hello .  Following a technical problem, I just changed my phone (iPhone X).  I got all my apps but my progress Candy Crush disappeared.  I was around level 2400 on Candy Crush Saga and I can not remember my level on Candy Crush Soda.  I had a King account but when I connect I find myself at level 0. I never play connected to FB.  thank you for helping me find my levels

Hi there, @Fa2 ! Welcome to the Community!

Was you Old Phone an iPhone as well? If it is, did you backup all your data to Apple iCloud? Are you using the same SIM Card?

I am responding to your Thread because I just got my iPhone back from Apple Support in California. All my data were erased during the battery replacement. It was like a new iPhone where I have to restore my backup from the iCloud.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Levels 5500 - 5900 on YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjF4LgrkaLxz08cSQEdGD0VA
    Lower Levels are also available on YouTube Playlists. Please visit my YouTube
    CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • Fa2Fa2 Posts: 2
    Hello 
    my old phone was also an IPhone X and I backup all my data to ICloud. I’m also using the same Sim Card... other data are restored (photos, ...)