It downloads then sits there with the message loading
Firefox 71.0 (64-bit)
Logging in from Facebook
OS Windows 10

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @rwood2477
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're sorry for your problem. This is usually a problem caused by some error in the browser.
    Right now, I will ask you to do a few troubleshooting checks.
    Click the Library button 57 library icon , click History and then click Clear Recent History….
    Select how much history you want to clear:
    Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear (the last hour, the last two hours, the last four hours, the current day or everything).
    Firefox Clear Recent History dialog
      Use the check boxes to select what information you want to clear from your history.
    Click the Clear Now button. The window will close and the items you've selected will be cleared from your history.

By default, Firefox is set to update automatically but you can always do a manual update. A manual update will still let Firefox download an update but it won't install it until you restart Firefox. Here's how to set it up:

1. Click the menu button Fx57Menu , click Fx57Help Help and select About Firefox.
    2. The About Mozilla Firefox window will open. Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
    You can also check out the game through Google Chrome.😉

• rwood2477
    rwood2477 Posts: 2 Newbie
    It didn't work.
    I play mostly on he phone.
    On the PC in Firefox I've built up a rather large number of goodies,
    before they got stingy with challenges, and play when I'm suck on the phone.
    It's playable on Chrome, but very few goodies there.

Thanks for help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
  • Gia
    Gia Posts: 17 Level 2
    I'm having the same issue with Candy Crush not loading.  I play on Google Chrome, Windows 10.  It just stays on the "loading" screen.  This has been going on for a month or two.  I have deleted history, cookies, ran anti-spyware, disk clean-up, restarted my computer, etc etc etc. Nothing helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?