⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Latest Update text size problems

Options
CBRetriever2
CBRetriever2 Posts: 84 Level 3
The latest update on Kindle Fires has made the text on the left side too small to be read.  What you see below is far larger than I actually see.  The map didn't use to have the wood borders and the text was very readable.  It's also missing an exit door on the lower left settings icon - and the settings icon is the same on the main screen (start up) and this one below.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @CBRetriever2
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

This is a new change. If you don't like this new change, You can share your opinion here.
    Thank you 😉

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas thanks for offering players to go to the ideas area to post their thoughts but it cannot be an idea if it's only on an Android device and using Landscape mode.  It needs to remain here in the support area because Apple players are not saying that this is an issue.  If the players are choosing to play in Landscape mode then they need to consider playing in portrait mode instead.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    CBRetriever2  
    Thank you for posting this.
    I have a similar problem reading level numbers on my Android!

I made changes to font settings but did not help me
    For myself nothing wrong with the portrait view. Just unable to see "level numbers" on android. 
    Once I find the game level number I am good.
    Thanks again and Kind regards,
    Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?